Chapter 20

~Friday

-Adonis

Who in their dumb minds would come and mess up my vacation with my baby. My alone time with her. I swear to God imma find out who leaked my location. Only a couple of people knew. Meaning I have a mole in my own business.

I'm so sick of killing people. I swear people just love when I'm angry.

After I closed the door behind Camilla. I closed the wardrobe and then went to my night stand. Opened a drawer and pressed the button on the side and all the lights turned off.

I grabbed my tablet and went over to the corner and sat in my chair. I pulled up the cameras and it was about five guys. I mean if you are trying to do something to me or my woman know you will need more than five damn guys.

I could see them looking in each room. It's going to take them forever to get to me.

I grabbed my bottle of whiskey on the table beside me and poured some in my glass.

Honestly I would have kept Camilla up here but who knows how they shoot. Might accidentally shoot her when going down.

I sipped on my drink. I think we are going out the country for our next trip. Mmm maybe Iceland.

I soon heard the door knob jiggle a little. Pulling me out of thought. I drank the rest of my drink and sat it down on the table.

Now when they walk in the definitely can't see me. Five of them walked in and I just shot each one. And they fell to the ground. I sighed and got up and turned the lights back on. I went over to them and four were dead. One was still breathing. Damn it I thought I killed all. I'm slacking.

I bent over to him as he was gasping for his life.

"So who sent you?" I asked.

He just stared at me.

I pressed down on his gun shot wound. And just hearing him scream out in pain made me smile.

"Who fucking sent you"? I asked through my teeth.

"We-we-we just wanted the girl. That was the assignment."

I just laughed. "That's not what I asked. Who sent you." I pressed my finger deep down as he screamed.

"I don't know!" He screamed in pain. "We just got a call asking us and they would send $25,000 to our accounts."

"Welp your boss is a moron." I stood up and shot him in the head.

I'm getting real sick of people trying to kidnap my woman. I swear I am.

I searched their pockets and found their ids and phones. I put their crap on the bed and took my phone out of my pocket. And called my father.

"Son this better be good. I was having some time with your mother."

"Remind me to throw up later. But father I need a clean up crew. Someone you trust."

"Oh no what happened? Is Camilla okay?"
I heard my mother in the background.

"Yes mother she is fine. But people came to the cabin trying to kidnap her. I believe I have a mole."

"Alright son I'll send someone up there but you need to handle whose trying to get Camilla. And we can always go old school to get the rat."

"It's only four guys that knew where we would be. If we have to do old school I'm up for that."

"Alright son I'll get a crew."

"Bring Camilla to me!" My mom yelled in the background.

I rolled my eyes. Of course she wants her.

"Alright. See y'all in a couple of hours." I told my parents and then hung up.

I went to the wardrobe and opened it and then the other door. Walked all the way down the stairs and Camilla was pacing up and down the room.

"Baby?" I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. She ran over to me and hugged me.

"I was worried sick."

I smiled at her as she just worried about me. "Baby I'm alright. Those other guys, sucks for them."

She kissed my lips and sighed. "I guess we have to cut the trip short."

"Yeah baby I'm sorry."

She smiled and shrugged. "It's okay".

I kissed her forehead. "Let's get you dressed so we can go."

I feel awful. I know she wanted to relax and enjoy her time away from the craziness. But it followed us.

~Back Home

-Camilla

Why am I the target. My life was perfectly horrible minus the kidnapping before Adonis came. What changed? Is it because of him.

Adonis told me that we were going to his parents house for a little bit and honestly I'm excited to see them again. They are amazing people.

We parked in the circle driveway and Adonis came over to me and opened the door.

He helped me out of the car and closed it behind me. He grabbed my hand and we walked up to the front door. Adonis rung the doorbell and we waited until the door opened. It was both of his parents.

"Oh I am so glad you are alright."
Mrs.Salvador said getting it front of her husband and giving me a hug.

"Come in come in." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me in the house.

"Donnie you and your father have business to talk about. And I will take Camilla downstairs." She told them.

"Mo-." His mother cut Adonis off with a stare down.

"Never mind."

And she grabbed my hand and took me down the hallway. Guess I'm hanging out with his mom today.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello my queens. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Please remember to vote and comment.

Have a great Thursday.