Chapter 21

~Friday Night

-Adonis

I walked into my dads office.

"Alright son give me the names of who knew where you would be". My father said going to his desk.

"Bruce Reggie Kurt and then Ethan."

"Why them son?"

"Obviously my driver is my number one. Bruce and Ethan are Camilla's bodyguards and Kurt-." I paused.

"Actually i don't know why I told him. He was in the office when I mentioned we were leaving for the weekend."

My father sat down thinking. "You have the phones of the men you killed?"

I nodded and reached in my pocket pulling the phones out and handing it to him.

"Alright let's see if there is any messages from this person." He took the phones

I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. "But the guy said they got a call."

My dad shook his head. "Usually after the job is done they text a certain number." My father said still looking in one of the phones.

"Ahh here. Now all we have to do it send job done and see what they say." My father said.

The phone dinged back quickly.

"What did they say?"

My father looked at the phone. "Bring the girl to this address. And then they sent the address."

I thought about this. "I need a decoy."

"You know your sister is always available." My father said.

"Yeah but my sister is also a hothead."

"Might need that." My father said.

I sighed.

-Camilla

Mrs.Salvador took me down some stairs and to a door. She entered a code and the door buzzed open. She opened the door and I was speechless. They had their own gun range.I'm actually not even surprised.

"Camilla us women need to stick together and after tonight I am going to make sure you can protect yourself at all times."

"Mrs.Salvador w-"

She put her hand up and stopped me from talking. "Dear call me Bianca."

I nodded. "Bianca don't I need a permit for this?"

She laughed. "Oh dear we don't need anything trust me."

Once again speechless. Is this family that fearless or do people just really fear them?

"Dear by the time I'm done with you, you will be a pro at shooting, holding a gun and after that we will learn how to fight. This family is always in harms way and knowing that you can take care of yourself is key."

"Okay I'm ready to learn."

She smiled and clapped her hands together. "Great let's get started."

-Adonis

I'm not telling Camilla I'm leaving she's with my mother and will be in good hands.

I looked at Valentina.

"You know you could have used Elena right?"

"Yeah but do you really think she is available at this time."

My sister started smiling. "Point taken. You know she has a new boyfriend."

"Another one?" I asked shaking my head.

"Yeah but just wait till she tells you who it is. I think they are actually really serious."

I sighed. "We will see."

We parked at the address and it was an abandoned building.

"You going to be able to carry me?" My sister asked.

I just laughed at her. I put my baseball cap on and got out of the car. I went over to the side where my sister was and took her out and held her in my arms. She was in disguise.

We walked over to the building as I kept my head down and someone came out.

"Great job the rest of your money will be put in your account.

Oh fucking shit. I know exactly who the mole is.

"Umm what happened to the rest of the guys.

I looked up with an evil look. "Dead just like you will be."

The blood from his face just drained. He was so pale.

"B-Boss!" He stuttered.

"Ethan you are trying to double cross me?"

"Sir it's not what you think."

"V!"

My sister stopped playing dead and pulled her gun out and shot him in the leg.

He fell to the ground screaming in pain. I put my sister down and just stared at him.

Ethan was someone I actually trusted. Honestly I thought it was Kurt not someone who was like family to me.

I bent over and pushed down on his wound. He screamed out in pain.

"Anyone else here Ethan?"

He shook his head. "No."

"Then where were you taking her?"

"To a random destination and then people take her to another random destination to throw you off."

I shook my head. "I don't believe a word you say."

I pushed my finger further into his wound. And I enjoyed the screams of a backstabber.

"Who do you fucking work for"?

"I don't know the main person but I report to this woman. Her name is Rebecca Rivers."

I laughed and I continued to laugh because this shot has been under my nose and I didn't even fucking know it.

"You're talking about Camilla's old employer?"

He nodded his head. Damn that's crazy.

I pulled my gun out. "Honestly you know me so I'm not even going to bullshit with you. Sad that is was your and I don't give a fuck why you would want to work for someone that wanted to kill me and kidnap Camilla but see you in hell."

Before he could get a word in a shot him right between his eyes.

"Forgot how intense this shit was."
My sister said.

"Yeah now I'm one step closer to figuring out who wants Camilla.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

Y'all my ass has been bullshitting this chapter. I could have been wrote but I'm lazy as fuck.

Anyway beauties I hope you enjoyed and please don't forget to share and comment.

Happy Wednesday.