Chapter 25

~Saturday

-Adonis

Camilla was a little shaken up. Elena was so upset about Bruce.

"Elena you have to sit down." Camilla told her grabbing her arm and sitting her next to her.

Her face was red with tears streaming down. "What if he doesn't make it?"

Camilla shook her head. "Don't think like that. Negative thoughts in this situation will not make it better."

Camilla grabbed her purse and reached in it. She pulled out a pack of tissues.

Women really have anything in there.

Camilla wiped Elena's face pulled her into a hug. She just held her until the doctor came to us.

I went over to her. "How's Bruce?"

"He's fine. He did lose some blood but not a lot. He will be in the hospital for a few days but he will need to rest." The doctor told us.

"Can we see him?" Elena asked.

"Just one of you at a time. He's in room 307."

"Let me go first and talk to him Elena and then you can stay with him."

"Tell him I'm glad he's okay." Camilla told me.

"I will baby."

I walked out of the waiting area and to his room the doctor had told me.

I walked into his room and he was laying in his bed looking out the window.

"Hey man." I said smiling

He looked at me and smile. "Boss. What are you doing here?"

"I had to make sure you were good. And the ladies were really worried. But I knew you would come through."

I held my hand out to him and he shook it.

"I appreciate it boss."

"You do know you're off the clock for a few weeks. Rest up and enjoy your time off."

"You sure? I am definitely okay."

I shook my head. "No rest up. Glad your good and Camilla said she's glad you're okay."

"No I'm glad boss lady is okay. I don't know what I would have done if she got hurt." He said.

"But she didn't and it's because you and my sister had her back and I'm forever grateful for you."

"Thank boss."

I walked over to the door. Then looked at him. "And you better take care of my sister too." I told him

He looked at me confused. And I just shook my head. "You can't put nothing passed me." I smiled at him and walked out.

I went back to the waiting room. Elena and Camilla stood up.

"How did he look?" Camilla asked

"He looked fine baby. He's doing well. I gave him some time off. Elena you can go see him now."

My sister smiled and hugged Camilla before walking out.

"I've never seen her so happy about a guy before." I said

Camilla gasped. "You know!"

"Of course I do. I'm her older brother. And she doesn't really hide it that well."

She smiled. "Well just make sure to tell her I didn't say anything to you."

I wrapped my arm around her neck. "I won't baby. Now we have some business to take care of."