Chapter 14

Warning a little sexual activity

~Saturday Night

-Camilla

I want him! No no no you don't Camilla! Yes the fuck you do! You want him touching and caressing your entire body!!

I screamed in my pillow. I'm fighting with myself.

My door opened. I took my pillow of my head and there he was shirtless holding a gun.

"Baby!"

I smiled. "Yes?"

"You scared me. Why were you screaming?"

I blushed a little. "Oh I'm sorry Adonis. And I was just uh doing my nightly exercises." I gave him a sheepish smile.

"Okay as long as you are okay."

He was about to walk out until I stopped him. "Wait."

He turned and looked at me. "Yes baby."

"Can you sleep with me."

"I thought we agreed to wait until you are ready."

"We are just going to cuddling." I pouted.

He chuckled a little. "You sure baby."

I nodded and smiled.

He smiled as he sighed. "Alright baby."

"Yay!"

He walked on the other side of the bed and put the gun in the nightstand and got into the bed with me.

He looked at me and opened his arms up. "Come on."

I crawled over to him and he wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest.

Oh my gosh he smells amazing.

I turned around so I could be the little spoon. He wrapped his big arms around me. I felt so safe.

I moved back until I could feel his other part on my butt.

"Baby?" He groaned.

"Yes?"

"Look unless you want me to take you right now I suggest you stop moving your ass on my dick."

One part of me wants him to take me and the other part wants him to take me. It's been a long time since I have even had sex. My vagina probably thinks it's a virgin.

Camilla you want your first time with Adonis to be romantic. Or do you?

"Baby?" Adonis asked.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing important."

Adonis had his hand on my thigh and was rubbing up and down on my thigh. Please don't stop.

I looked back and him and he was smiling at me. See I know what he's doing and it's working.

"Let me taste her." Adonis whispered in my ear sending chills up my spine.

All I could do was nod and he disappeared under the covers.

I felt him take off my shorts and moved my panties to the side.

The feeling of his breath on my area just made me shiver. Soon I felt his tongue playing with my clit. I couldn't contain myself.

He went down to my slit and I felt his tongue going in and out of my vagina as he slowly rubbed my clit with his finger.

It's as if he knew what spot to hit.

"Oh my gosh Adonis." I said breathing slightly out.

He did this for about five minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Cum right inside this mouth baby."

To say I was tired after that I was tired.

Adonis came from under the covers smirking.

~Sunday

-Adonis

I looked at Camilla as she slept. She looked so peaceful. And she taste just how I imagined. If I could I would have done a lot more. But I won't rush her into it. Slow is sometimes the best.

I heard a knock on the front door. I slowly got up not waking up Camilla and walked out of the bedroom to the front door. I looked and saw it was Bruce.

I opened the door.

"Sorry boss but you weren't answering your phone so they asked me to check.

"Yeah left my phone in the living room."

"Oh well Philip said he found something on those guys."

"Alright tell him I'm coming to the office soon. While I'm gone just be around in case Camilla wants to go somewhere."

"Of course boss."

I closed the door and got myself ready. I'll just get a suit from my office. I went into the room where Camilla was and kissed her forehead.

I'll send her a message and let her know where I am. Gosh I wish I didn't have to leave her. But I have to catch this idiot.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

Y'all I literally just wrote this in 30 minutes lol.

Hope you enjoyed the little chapter. Happy Last day of  November