I AM BACK!!!!

OH MY GOD, I FINALLY GOT BACK INTO THE ACCOUNT. Let me start again.

So I changed laptops, and I couldn't log into my Gmail account that I created this account with. I finally logged back into it. I suddenly remembered my password. So I tried it out and baanm, I was in. 

You guys don't know how happy I feel right now. I was Soo sad that I couldn't get into the email account, but now I have. It literally 1 am. 

I will try to post twice a week. I need to re write the chapters, coz as I mentioned, I changed laptops and coz of that I dont have the drafts I wrote. So I will be rewriting them. I am finally in a place where I am stable, mentally and in life. I am much more happy now, I started this when I was in a very dark place. Anyways it's better not to go there, I am still gonna continue this, coz I started it. And I still hope the ppl who read in the past are still here. I hope this notification made you happy. I will try to post a chapter tommorow. 

I have noticed the amount of reads and comments I have gotten in the past year or so. I would like to apologise for the inactivity. I have explained why, but still I am very sorry. I hope you guys enjoy this story and will continue to support it. 

I love you guys 🥰🥰🥰🤗❤️