20

The two Lan brother were left near the lotus pond. Lan Zhan was recalling every single word that the dragons said to him.

'Why did they call me Yuan' 'what did I smell like' 'why did it apologize to me' 'why did the white one got mad when the blue one was answering' 'why did they want me to forget the conversation'

Lan Xichen on the other hand was freaking out.

'how did they talk' 'why are they so scary than a monster that I killed in a night hunt' 'how does this family deal with the monster' 'why did it try to attack us' 'I didn't even try to kill it like how uncle tried to kill it'

They both came back to earth when their uncle hit the back of the boys head.

"What are you doing, its past 9pm"LanQiren started to scold the Lan's.

"Because of you we almost got killed by a dragon. And what are you doing here at night?" Lan Xichen asked his uncle. "How did you almost got killed by a dragon?" Lan Qiren asked. "The dragon that you tried to kill today thought that we were going to attack Childe Wei and his husband" Lan Xichen sassed at his uncle.

"What do you mean his husband?" Lan Qiren asked his nephews.

"That handsome and kind man that came to the dining hall and called himself Xiao Zhan" Lan Xichen explained to his uncle.

"Then who is the mother of the child hat looks like Wanji?" Lan qiren still asked.

"I don't know" the lan's said in unison.

"May I ask you a question?" Lan Zhan asked his uncle with a grin on his face.

"Sure"

"Why is uncle walking around this place at this time of the night?" Lan Zhan asked.

Lan Qiren blushed and started to think about an excuse.

"Unless.... you are looking for someone?" Lan Zhan said while winking at his brother.

"Maybe a person with the name of Fengmain" lan Xichen joined his brother after realizing what the intention was.

Lan Qiren blushed really hard. He has been busted. 'But how did they know?' Lan Qiren thought.

Lan Qiren 'hump'ed and flipped his sleeve and made his way to his room.

The Lan brothers made their way to their room while laughing at the reaction of his uncle.

Next morning

Yuan as usual wake up at 5. He went to his mother. But his mother was not even moving. The young boy got scared and shakes his father. His father woke up and looked at his son and asked. "What happened?" "Mommy is not waking up" the boy said in tears". Xiao Zhan slowly got off the bed without waking his wife up and carried his son outside of the room.

"Yuan, today let mommy take a rest. He is sick" Xiao Zhan tried to calm Yuan. But Yuan started to cry even more after hearing that his mother is sick.

At that time Jiang cheng and JieJie was passing by when they heard cries. Jiang cheng went to Yuan to see if he is ok.

The kid smiled at Jiangs cheng and again went back to crying. Xiao Zhan just gave Jiangs cheng a smile which was responded by a understandable smile.

Jiang cheng came to Yuan and lifted Yuan from his father's embrace.

"Yuan, I wouldn't buy you sweets if you cry" Jiangs cheng warned the small kid. The kid stopped crying. "What happened to him?" JieJie asked Xiao Zhan.