10

Yunmeng Jiang sect.

Jiang Fengmain and Madam Yu were having dinner when they received a letter from GusuLan sect. "That boy made trouble again "Madam Yu said before taking a bite from her favorite dish. Jiang Fengmain also ignored the letter and started to eat happily because today the food was made from the beloved wife's hands. They both finished eating. Jiang Fengmain and Madam Yu made their way to their room. They forgot the letter. And left it on the dinner table.

The maid who cleans the dining area saw the letter and quickly gave it to a discipline and told him to give it to Jiang Fengmain at lessons. The discipline just took it to his room and went to sleep.

The next day Jiang Fengmain was teaching his disciplines when a senior discipline came and gave him the latter that he completely forgot about. Jiang Fengmain thanked the discipline and continued the class. After the class ended. He when beck in to his room and opened the latter.

Sect leader of GusuLan sect sincerely invite caretakers of Childe Wei from Yunmeng Jiang sect.

Chide Wei has been in a very critical state. The GusuLan sect Doctor has informed as that he can't possibly tell the situation to anyone except his guardian. Hope the Sectleader of Jiang sect and your beloved other show your appearance as soon as possible. The situation is very critical.

Hope the GusuLan sect will see Yunmeng Jiang sect leader and your beloved other.

Hope to feel your presence soon.

Take care on the way to Gusu.

Sincerely

Sect leader of GusuLan sect.

Jiang Fengmain blood froze. Madam Yu entered the room with tea.

"What trouble did that brat make again "madam yu said in an annoyed voice. Jiang Fengmain didn't reply. Madam Yu looks at the direction of her husband. She was shocked. Her husband was frozen. She quickly went to her husband and snatched the letter and started to read it. She was only able to read the second sentence. She was dragged out of the room by Jiang Fengmain. Both of them quickly dressed more formally and flew in to the air.

That morning at GusuLan sect

It is 6 in the morning. The people of Gusu where having there break first. But today 1 was missing. Lan Zhan was missing. They haven't seen him since yesterday afternoon. Which means that he hasn't even taken yesterday's dinner. Uncle was worried while Lan Xichen was not. He was still mad at Lan Zhan for the things that he said towards him. Uncle was worried for two of his nephews. Lan Qiren is still blaming himself for saying those rude word at both his nephews.

They all finished eating there breakfast. Lan Qiren canceled his morning class and went to Lan Zhan's room. Lan Qiren was getting closer to Lan Zhan's room, he started to smell an odor but he was not able to pinpoint what made the order. When Lan Qiren reached Lan Zhan's room, he got worried when he realized that the odor was coming from Lan Zhan's room. Lan Qiren as always tried to open the door but he wasn't able to. Then he knocked on the door. Still no answer. Then he got worried sick and started to bang on Lan Zhan's door; no answer. Again Lan Qiren tried to open the door then he realized that it was sealed. Lan Qiren immediately got a bad feeling and unsheathed his sword and broke the seal. He opened the door and screamed. "WANJIIII" Lan Xichen who was close to Lan Zhan's room got alerted when his uncle screamed. He quickly got up and when to have a look.

He reached Lan Zhan's room and saw that the door has been sliced down in to small wood pieces. He then got inside Lan Zhan's Jingshi. He almost fainted. The whole room was a bloody mess. He saw his little brother's head on uncles lap and a lot of blood socked clothes and brief explanation of how it looks like. A disaster. Bichen unsheathed and it also washed in blood; then suddenly Lan Xichen saw Lan Zhan's legs. There where at least 20 deep cuts on each legs. Lan Xichen was bought back to earth because his uncle started to cry. Lan Xichen immediately went to his uncles side and picked up his little brother and rushed out of the room to the GusuLan doctor. Lan qiren was left in Lan Zhan's room. He was still in a shock. he had many question that are unanswered. Like why did Lan Zhan do it' what is he hiding' and many more.