15

THIRD POV

"Lan Xichen didn't know what to say. Nobody knew what to say. After a while Jiang cheng turned around and made his way to the exit. Before he set a foot outside he stopped and turned around. "This will be the last time that Wei ying and Jiangs cheng ever set a foot on the punishment chamber". Saying this Jiang cheng turned around and left. Leaving all of the people in the punishment chamber shocked.

INSIDE THE PUNISHMENT CHAMBER

Lan Qiren who has been listening to everything that has been happening fainted. To the loud sound of a body hitting hardwood made everyone come back to their senses.

Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan immediately went and helped their poor uncle.

OUTSIDE THE PUNISHMENT CHAMBER

After Jiangs cheng exited the punishment chamber and walked a few step forward he saw all his family members (accept Wei ying) standing their like they were watching their child take their first steps.

Jiang cheng quickly looked at the ground. He was scared that his mother might whip him with Zidian. But it didn't come. but a family hug came. Jiang Fengmain, Madam yu and JieJie hugged Jiangs cheng tightly.

"I don't have to worry about retiring from being a sect leader" Jiang Fengmain complimented.

"I didn't even know my little brother was that brave" JieJie complimented.

"I am proud of you cheng" Madam Yu for the first time complimented.

"How's wei ying?" everyone gave Jiang cheng a weird look. "Are you sure you're not the father of the child inside Wei ying" madam yu teased. "Mooom, I am still a virgin; I dare not do it before marriage" Jiang cheng wined. "Then I have to worry before retiring from being a sect leader" Jiang Fengmain also teased. "Daaad" Jiang cheng wined again. "Then I am not going to have a nephew or nice aside the one from Wei ying" JieJie also teased. "JieJie your saying that I am not going to get married, then how can I marry anyone even if I wanted to, I don't even have any blessing from my family" this time Jiang cheng made the family guilty while teasing. This made every on stop teasing. The four of them walked to the house to check if wei ying has gained conscious.

The four of them reached their house. They smelled a really delicious smell coming from the house. When they walked in they saw a table full of their favorite dishes.

"I thought you would be more of a father figure but guess not" Jiang cheng teased Wei ying. "You can't be teasing him, you where acting as the father of the child a while ago" JieJie responded.

"Ok stop bickering, I am in a good mood don't ruin it by talking about the father" Wei ying said in a calm voice. "Yes, don't ruin his mood, It's the best option for as to eat without him throwing tantrums like how mother was when she was pregnant" Jiang Fengmain said. "Wei ying, may I ask you a question?" wei ying nodded, paused, and continued "if it's about the baby, after dinner". "Ok" madam yu finally stopped talking. The five of them finished eating.

Everyone came to the leisure room after changing their clothes to a simpler, confortable robe. Jiang cheng activated a silence charm around the house.

"Wei ying may I ask you he question?" Madam Yu questioned. "yes, go on" Wei ying replied.

"who's the father?" Madam Yu went straight to the point. "hangun-jun" wei ying said casually. Everyone gasped except Jiang cheng. "Will you tell him?" Jiang Fengmain asked. "No, he doesn't need to know about the baby". "Why" JieJie asked. "Because I don't want my child to know that his father raped me". "Then how will you explain the child, when he asks who his father is?" Jiangs cheng asked being curious. "I will say that his father is a very cold man". Then what about when he asks you what his father's name is?". "I wouldn't let him ask me that question" Wei ying said in a casual way.