19

5 years later

After the study Lan Zhan didn't see Wei Ying. Wei ying was forgotten. It was as if he died. Lan Zhan regretted his past. The Lan brothers had stopped interacting with the Jiang childes. There were rumors that Wei Ying has been killed.

Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan was walking around the market of Jiang sect. They were going into any inn they found.But for their bad luck. All the inns were full or closed. When they were walking around they met Jiang Fengmain.

"What are you three Lan's doing here roaming around?" Jiang Fengmain said in a concerned voice. "Sect leader Jiang, we finished out night hunt and was looking for a inn to stay the night at. But unfortunately they are all closed or full" Lan Xichen said while bowing. Jiang Fengmain felt sorry for them and invited them to the lotus pier.

The four of them went to the main hall of the lotus pier.

"Sect Leader Lan, Master Lan, Hangun-jun would you like some tea?" Jiang Fengmain asked his unexpected guests. The two lan's nodded in respond. The maid went to grab tea for the guests.

"What type of business were-". "Grandpaaa!!! Help meee. Mommyy is trying to feed me poison!!!" a little kid came running to his grandpa and jumped on his grandpa's lap. The three Lan's were shocked. They were confused. 'Whose kid is this' 'why does he look so similar to Wanji/me' 'who is his mother' the three lan's where thinking.

"Don't run. You might get hurt" Jiang Fengmain advised the kid. "But mommy is feeding me poison" the kid wined. Jiang Fengmain ignored the guess and started to mumble stuff in a cute voice t cheer up the child.

"Who's this cute little boy?" Lan Xichen finally asked. "My precious grandson" Jiang Fengmain said while playing with the kid. "Your grandson?" Lan Qiren repeated. "Yes". "Who is his mo-"Lan Xichen was interrupted.

"Yuan, what are you doing with grandpa. He is busy. Get down" Wei Ying came into the hall and picked up Yuan from Jiang Fengmain's lap.

"But mommy is feeding me poison. Yuan don't want to eat poison" Yuan complained. "Then how will you get big like mommy?" Wei Ying asked the kid. "I am not eating poison" Yuan sassed. "Do you want uncle and mommy to plant you in a dirt pot and water you?" Wei ying questioned his kid. "But grandma will get mad" the kid said while pouting.

"Ok. Then you eat your vegetables and then I will give you a sweet?" Wei ying suggested. "Ok. But I want 10"the kid greedily asked."Ok.10 for the cute Yuan" Wei ying said while rubbing his nose in the little kids cheeks.

"Childe Wei. I don't think you should give 10 sweets to a little kid" Lan Xichen spoke in hope of getting some attention.

Wei ying stiffened by the voice he heard 5 years ago. Wei ying slowly turned around with Yuan in his hand with back faced to Jiang Fengmain.

Wei ying slowly lowered Yuan on to the ground and bowed to the guests.

"Master Lan, Sect leader Lan, Hangun jun" Wei ying said while bowing.

"Mastr lan, set leder lan, hagujun" Yuan bowed as well following his mother's action.

The three lan's awed at the kid. Jiang Fengmain just gave a sweet smile. Yuan shyly hid behind Wei ying because of the attention he was getting.

The strict uncle finally spoke. "What is your name?". The small kid flinched because of the coldness that came from Lan Qiren. But he quickly recovered.

"My apologies master lan. I am Wei Yuan. Courtesy name Wei Shizhui" the little kid bowed and introduced himself. Lan Xichen was going to ask a question when Wei ying interrupted him and got Yuan's attention.