17

Wei ying's room

Wei ying went to his room feeling proud of himself for standing up for himself. Suddenly the door opened. Jiang cheng came into the room with a huge smile on his face. Wei ying smiled brighter after seeing his brother smiling at him. Jiang cheng came and hugged his little brother tightly but not enough to hurt the baby.

"Wei ying, I am so proud of you" Jiang cheng said while looking outside the window. He saw Lan Zhan still looking at them through the window. Jiang cheng smirked inside of his mind and came up with the plan with Wei ying through their secret language.

Secret language conversation

"Wei ying, do you want to make someone really pissed off?" Jiang cheng asked.

"Who is it?" wei ying tried to turn around. But Jiang cheng stopped wei ying and cupped his face.

"Jiang cheng what are you doing?" Wei ying asked while backing away.

"I am going to make that man stop following you once and for all" Jiang cheng said while walking forward.

"Ok then I am in. what should I do?" Wei ying asked while getting exited.

"I am just going to kiss you near the lips. Are you ok with that?" Jiang cheng asked hesitantly.

"Ok, but don't kiss me on the lips" Wei ying replied.

"Ok. The plan starts now!" Jiang cheng finally said and started to move according to the plan.

End of the secret language conversation

Wei ying was backing away and Jiang cheng was walking forward while giving kisses all over his face. Wei ying was cutely laughing. Wei ying's back hit the window. Jiang cheng slowly wrapped his left hand around Wei ying's small waist. Wei ying slowly wrapped his right hand around Jiang Cheng's neck and pulled him close. Jiang cheng was taken back when he was pulled closer. Jiang cheng slowly reduced the kissing and started to sweet talk with wei ying.

"Brother do you know after that day you have been glowing. How did you get it?" Jiangs cheng said in a calm voice. "you want it too. Then let's find one" Wei ying said while squeezing Jiangs Chengs cheek softly. "I don't need to find one. I already have a beauty name Wei ying" Jiang cheng said in a sweet voice. "Aigooo... don't make me blush it not good for the little one" Wei ying said while hiding his face in Jiang Chengs shoulder. Jiang cheng chucked. "When did you started to act soo cute?" Jiang cheng said in a teasing voice. "Since I wanted to go to the bed, but you came to this room and started to kiss me like a lion that hasn't been fed for years" Wei ying said while pinching Jiang Cheng nose. "Then should we go for a round before the nap?" Jiang cheng said before shoving Wei ying to the bed. "Before I go and sleep, you need to fulfill my promise for drinking the medicine" Wei ying wined like a little kid. "ok" Jiang cheng said before gently hitting Wei ying's back against the window. Jiang cheng slowly leaned in and kissed near Wei ying's lips. "I want more" Wei ying again wined. "But you have to take your medicine without whining, or else I will be sad" Jiang cheng pouted at the end of the sentence. "Fine. And also JieJie is working hard to get the herbs I should be thankful that she make it for me even though I trouble her a lot" Wei ying said while snaking the older neck. "Let's take a nap know" Jiang cheng again placed a kiss near wei let's take a nap know" Jiang cheng again placed a kiss near wei ying's lips. When Jiangs cheng was going to pull out of the 'kiss' wei ying wrapped his hands around Jiang cheng and pulled him closer. Jiang cheng slowly pick up Wei ying and closed the curtain on the window before putting Wei ying down on to the ground. Jiang cheng and Wei ying tried their best not to laugh. They quickly went to JieJie after putting a science charm on the house. The all laughed and did their usual night routine and went to sleep.