5

When suddenly they both felt a wave of heat hit them making them fell hot. Lan Zhan got worried that Wei Ying will realize his love towards Wei Ying. And on the other hand Wei Ying was getting worried because he never felt this kind of felling. After some while Wei Ying realized what was going on. And asked "What was that powder?" this made Lan Zhan's ears turn a slight shade of red but it was not noticeable. "Ketamine" Lan Zhan responded. Lan Zhan was following Wei Ying to the exit of the place when suddenly Wei Ying stumbled and suddenly was pushed back. He landed on a rather hard but still a soft surface. 'what did I land on?' Wei Ying thought. 'wait is it a rock, no rocks are not that straight and soft and tall, wait....is it Lan Zhan' he was bought back into senses when Lan Zhan coughed awkwardly. Wei Ying slowly got on to his legs and apologized. He wanted to tease Lan Zhan but he was feeling too weird and was not in the mood of teasing anyone.

Lan Zhan was feeling relived that Wei Ying did not ask anymore questions. But it was only for a little while. Wei Ying was pushed rather strongly and that caught Wei Ying off guard and was pushed back very far. Lan Zhan saw this and immediately went there in time to stop him from hitting a very big tree. Wei ying was still lost about what was happening around him. Wei ying tried to get up but in the process his leg touched something rather hard. Wei ying was thinking about it.

When suddenly Lan Zhan started to walk away from the embarrassing situation. Wei ying was running after him in fear of getting lost in the forest. Wei ying was a meter away from Lan Zhan, he suddenly saw his foot hit a big rock and was expecting to kiss the ground. But he fell in to the same soft but hard object, Wei ying remembered that it was Lan Zhan's chest and quickly tried to get up when Lan Zhan held Wei ying and started caressing his face with his thumb. "lan er ge ge.....I am ok, let me goo..., Lan wanji,WHAT HAPPENED? Wei ying asked Lan Zhan getting worried that something bad was going to happen.

He was correct. Because Lan Zhan slowly moved closer while caressing wei ying's cheeks and soon move closer to the point where they could feel each others breath against there lips. Then Lan Zhan leaned father more and started slowly and softly savor every inch of Wei ying soft red lips. Lan Zhan deepened his kiss and demanding more by moving slowly wei ying and lying him down on the grass near a big beautiful tree.

Lan Zhan hovered over Wei Ying's small but beautiful body. Wei ying broke the kiss and stared at Lan Zhan. 'he is only doing this because of the Ketamine powder 'wei ying thought and made a slightly sad face. Lan Zhan noticed the change of expressions. And leaned closer but Wei ying was heavily blushing so he tuned his face quickly. Giving Lan Zhan full access to his neck. Lan Zhan took the chance and started to lick his neck and softly bite and again lick that place while disrobing wei ying with his hands.

"LAN ZHAN..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "wei ying shouted. Lan Zhan got shocked and stopped disrobing and look at Wei ying's face and "DON'T YOU LIKE IT!!!! WEI YING. DON'T YOU LIKE ME???, WE WOULD NOT BE DOING THIS IF YOU JUST TOLD MY BROTHER THAT YOU LIKE SOMEONE. "Spat out causing Wei ying to frown. "ITS NOT ME!!!! IT YOU WHO LIKES ME, YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD YOUR BROTHER THAT YOU LIKE SOMEONE, NOT JUST SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN OUTH ALL THE TIME LIKE A MUTE "Wei ying shouted. "Now it is my problem!!! It's you who tripped twice and fell backwards "Lan Zhan stated with his cold face.

Wei ying could not hold his horniness after seeing Lan Zhan this furious an cute so he started to kiss Lan Zhan roughly. Lan Zhan was shocked and pushed away. "Wei Wuxian what are you doing?"

"I can't take it anymore, after we do whatever we are going to do just forget it ever happened after we get out of the forest "Wei ying quickly mumbled before continuing to roughly kiss Lan Zhan's lips and disrobing him. Lan Zhan grabbed Wei ying's arms with his left hand and pinned them above wei ying's head. Lan Zhan started to play with Wei ying's pink buds. Licking one nipple while playing with the other with his right hand."mnn" a moan escaped wei ying's mouth. Lan Zhan got turned on even more. Wei ying closed his eyes in pleasure.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei ying with eyes full of lust. As if Wei ying was some thing that was precious to Lan Zhan. His eyes met wei ying's pink nipples that were hard.'what would wei ying's cock look like if his nipples are this hard.....what am I thinking, I don't like him....'Lan Zhan tought.as he imagined wei ying's cock 'what would his dick look like??.... wait I can have a look at it *internally smirking*'which made Lan Zhan hard. Meanwhile Wei Ying was in pain because of the eraction. "Lan er ge ge.... Touch my body "Wei ying thought but he said it loud enough to attract Lan Zhan's attention. He was back in to his senses and he blushed. "LAN er ge ge... your blushing... what are you imagining? " Wei ying said looking all innocent and all. "Don't call me that", 'Some day he would be the death of me'lan zhn thought internally.

Suddenly Lan Zhan started to suck on Wei ying's body. Leaving red bitemarks everywhere. He started at the jaw line and proceeded to got down to his neck and then his pink buds and then to his abs and then finally his waist. 'I am going to see wei ying's cock *exited face*' Lan Zhan thought. While Wei ying is internally freaking out even though he has read a whole lot of pornographic books. It not that he does not know anything.it just that it was with a man and he has no knowledge about sex between men. He does not know what to do or not and he is also scared because he is going to be a bottom. Just as he was thinking that Wei ying felt a knot building up in his stomach. When he was back to reality he saw Lan Zhan sucking his dick up and down like it is some kind of stick candy. (I just made that up if it Is not a thing.)"Lan...mn.... Zhaa....n...I.. a..mnn....going to-"Lan Zhan cut him off by sucking it even more faster as his mouth was about to go numb he felt a hot liquid hit the back of his throat. 'this was way better than I imagined 'Lan Zhan thought. "I am sorry....Lan Zhan.....hurry spit it out....spit it out "Wei ying blurted out while trying to catch his breath. "I already swallowed "Lan Zhan said in a little less cold voice, It was rather a sweet husky voice. Wei ying was bored of waiting to be fucked, "Lan er ge ge.... Fuck me" Wei ying said in a very seductive voice.

"Mn"

"Wait really"

"Only if you shut your mouth little bunny"

"Mn"

"And also promise me to never tell this to anyone or remember this after we get out of this place "Lan Zhan said in a cold voice.

"Lan er ge ge..... This is not a time to... give a cold speech"

"I told you to shut up little bunny..."

Saying this Lan Zhan took of his own robe and pants.

'SHIT!!! That is going to go inside of me!!!!' Wei ying thought getting even scared by seeing that Lan Zhan having such a big dick at a young age.(16 to be exact) 'he is not only handsome outside but have good treasure inside tooo..... interesting' Wei ying thought when he felt his body lifting up.

I am leaving you in a cliffhanger.dont be sad.i need time to focus when i am writing mature content.

(and i am sorry for my friends that read this chapter and had to get a part of my dirty mind in to your *cough* *cough* dirty mind.

Hope you enjoy.

I will post on Sarturday

ENJOYYY

PLZ READ THE QUESTION CHAPTER