1

Hope you like it.

'.....'  Thoughts

"...." Speeking

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GuSu lan

It was 8:30 at night. Wei Wuxian was waiting on the rooftop. He waited until it was 9pm.He was waiting for all the people to go to sleep so that he could sneak out and buy Empire Smile. 'Finally, all the people are asleep' Wei Wuxian thought.He sneeked out of the place and sucessfully bought 3 jars of empire smile. He was relaxing on a tree when he heard a little girls voice.

Wei Wuxian got off the tree and ran towords the woods where the voice came from.He saw a piece of light purple clothe.His blood froze when he heard the voice of the women again.

"Jie..JIEE"Wei Wuxian shouted.

He ran to the voice when he saw his jiejie half naked and beaten up. And crying.Wei Wuxian couldn't hold back his anger back anymore and shouted. 

"WEN CHAO".He yelled geting ready to fight. He aporroched Wen Chao and kicked his chest.Wen Whao was suprised when he went back flying. 

Wei Wuxian quickly went to his jiejie and helped her out and wiped her tears the  that have been dried.When suddenly he saw a sword coming to him.Before he could stand up and defend him self the sword was already near his face.Suddenly a shiny  white sword came out of nowhere and stoped the sword.Wen Chao started to become pale when he saw the man holdng the sword.

"H-Han-gun..jun"Wen Chao bowed with fear.Almost crying.

"What happened here. WEN CHAO" Lan Zhan shouted when he called his name.

"What does it look like happened, huh?"Wei Wuxian interupted and asked Lan Zhan.

"I w..was just helping her out becaouse this ramdom guy was trying to rape her!"wen chao shouted.

"OK, THIS IS FUCKED UP LOGIC! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TRY TO RAPE MY OWN JIEJIE!!"Wei Wuxian shouted to the point where the birds thaat was near them started to fly away because of the shout.

"B..but i am telling the truth!"Wen Chao shouted.

suddenly a person wearing a white robe came and asked" What are you doing here Childe Wei"

Wei Wuxian bowed and said"I was just pasing buy and heard a women shout. so i quickly came here and saw my jie..jie here...."Wei Wuxian started to sob a little. 

"And what are you doing here childe wen?"Lan XiChen asked politly with a small smile of disapointment.

I came here because I heard the sound of a  women shouting.And when I came here I saw this monster beating her up and trying to rape his so called "jiejie".Wen Chao said with confidence.

"YOU ARE FUCKING LIYING! AGAIN!"Wei Wuxian shouted while pointing his sword towardes Wen Chao.

"Wangji, what do you think about this situation?" ZeWu-jun asked his younger brother.

"Wen Chao is lying"Lan zhan said in a cold voice.

"Even you are on this disgusting monsters side? Hun-gunjun?"Wen Chao shouted.

"Yes, indeed i am"ZeWu-jun was suprised because of the answer.

"And why do you say so?"ZeWu-jun asked

"Because  if he was here(wen chao) because of the shout, and how does he know that she was beaten up by him?, because I clearly remember Childe Wei did not mention anything about beating."Lan Zhan said confidentaly.