6

Enjoy

Wei ying was lifted up on to Lan Zhan's lap and placed him right on Lan Zhan's dick.Lan Zhan was looking at Wei Ying very lustfully."Aiyaaaaaaa, Lan Zhan, doOoNn't look at me like that.It makes me fell shy and hot at the same time. I can't hold myself anymore if you keep looking at me like that. My heart will stop " wei ying stated while moanig and blushing at the same time.

'That's cute' 'wait.....I don't like Wei ying why am I feeling like this. Lan Zhan thought. "really"

"Yes"

"Then what if told you that you don't have to hold yourself?"

"Lan zhaaan, don't give me hope, I can't hold back anymore."

By saying that Wei ying started to grind their dick together. Lan Zhan got hard even more by the action. Lan Zhan freed Wei ying's long black hair, playing and combing them with his fingers, while delicately smooching him on his nape. Wei ying stiffed and gulped down his saliva. He was touched likewise for the first time and that made him sometimes flinch when Lan Zhan touched his sensitive spots or rubbed off them. He tightly held on to Lan Zhan.

"Why are you hugging me so tightly? Are you nervous bunny?"

"Mnnn"

"Play with my body, it might help you "by saying this Lan Zhan removed his headband and putted it on his robe which was not he far from them.

Wei ying freed Lan Zhan's hair and started stroking it with his finger. It aroused Lan Zhan even more. He bit Wei ying's neck.

"ahh Lan Zhan" Wei ying moaned in to Lan Zhan's ear very seductively.

Lan Zhan started to lick Wei ying's neck more and started leaving marks. Lan Zhan's touches drove Wei ying crazy. The desire increased in wei ying. Wei ying leaned closer and pecked Lan Zhan's lips. Lan Zhan returned the peck with a deep kiss on Wei ying's lips.

Wei ying could not resist anymore and started to trail kisses down Lan Zhan's jawline and he started to suck on the skin and left a hickey.Then the neck then the pink bud and then reached Lan Zhan's dick.Wei ying started to stoke Lan Zhan's dick with both his hands before licking it. He shoved everything in his wet and warm mouth as his eyes never left the cold and highly respected hungun-jun's perfect shaped face.

Lan Zhan took a sharp breath as wei ying sucked his virgin dick.Wei wuxian kept sucking on Lan Zhan's dick until he cumed inside wei ying's mouth. Wei ying swallowed the warm liquid like it was empire smile. Lan Zhan was still panting on the ground trying to calm himself down after he orgasm before he pulled wei wuxian down on the grass as he got on top of wei ying.

Now both of them were naked, Lan Zhan's lips exploring every inch of wei ying's mouth. Lan Zhan started to work on Wei ying's dick sucking and licking teasingly before went down further to his favorite place, wei ying's entrance. He placed Wei ying's leg on his shoulder and so that he can have a clear view of his entance.He licked the entrance and shoved his tongue in it.

"ah! Lan Zhan..."wei ying moaned loudly making Lan Zhan look at wei ying lustfully. Wei ying grips on Lan Zhan's hair. Meanwhile Lan Zhan was preparing wei ying entrance. Wei ying was feeling pleasure and pain at the same time. Wei ying was trying to concentrate on the pleasure. Lan Zhan was trying not to rush but the moaning was too much for him. Lan Zhan lost his senses. He could not control his body. It felt like something possessed him. 'FUCK...THAT POWDER IS TOO STORNG!!' Lan Zhan screamed inside of his mind. He lost control. Wei ying noticed that something was off about Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan started to kiss wei ying hungrily. And started to force 4 fingers in to wei ying's pink little hole. Wei ying was crying and struggling. His throat was too sore for him to shout and call for help. Even thought they were near the exit, the people from outside of the forest could not hear them.