3

Lan zhan woke up at the usual time.But soemthing was different, the enviroment felt cold than his jingshi and also he felt weight on his lap.He slowly opened his eyes and was suprised to see  WEI YING  lying down on my lap. Even thought he dont like physical contect he just cant make up his mind to wake Wei ying up.'He looks so innocent and cute while sleeping. What am i thinking...... I really have to go check on this situation with brother'.lan zhan thought. He turned around and found his brother there lying down and his head is on wei yings lap.

And Lan Zhan got frustarated 'what is happening.... ' he suddenly woke his brother by hitting him softly but the hit was more powerfull than he thought which made his brother shot up. He saw Wei yings lap first and then he realized that he was sleeping on his (WWX) lap and that made him blush just by imagining his head on wei yings lap.Lan Xichen kept starring at Wei Yings lap and that made lan zhans heart feel a bit uneasy. 'Why does my brother keep blushing, why do people blush......WAIT dont tell me that brother is falling in love with wei ying. Icant let this happen.Why do i even care.URGH!!! WHAT IS GOTTEN IN TO MY MINDDD.'Lan zhan screamed inside his mind.

"Brother do you like Wei Ying?".'That was not what i was going to say ,noooo' lan zhan cursed himself inside his mind. "What a sudden question, i do like wei iyng as a . . . . ."Zewujun was cut of by their uncle.

"Wanji, Zewu-jun what are you doing here in this hour of the day.Lan Qiren asked.And saw the sight of someone on Lan Zhans lap."And who is that on your lap? Wanji" Lan Qiren asked going up the cliff to have a clear view of the person on Lan Zhans lap.Lan zhan covered Wei Yings face with his sleeve. His uncle felt a bit uneasy. His uncle demanded Lan Zhan to show his face.But Lan Zhan declined untill his uncle couldn't take it any longer and just grabed Lan Zhans hand and slaped his hand to revel "WEI WUXIAN" his uncle shouted mad. Wei ying hard his name beign shouted near his ear.

Wei ying felt something soft under his head and also people talkking. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Lan Zhans beautiful face looking at him. That moment was disturbed when Lan Qiren shouted. "WEI WUXIAN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING SLEEPING ON LAN ZHANS LAP??" Lan Qiren asked.. no more like shouted. Wei Ying slowly got up and faced Lan Qiren that looked like he is going to explode in seconds.Wei ying finally realised where he was sleeping and shot up from lan zhans lap.

"I am sorry Lan Zhan"and ingnnored Lan Qiren and faced Lan Zhan with a apologic look.

"mn"

Lan Qiren could no longer look at both of them and looked at Lan Xichen for a explanation.Lan Xichen realized what was happening and went closer to his uncle "we need to talk about something related to wanji" this made Lan Qiren blood drop."privetly"

While Lan Qiren and Lan xichen were discussing Wei Ying was just admirring the beauty in front of him.

'Why am I looking at him like this.I never felt this feeling' thought Wei Ying.

'why is Wei Ying looking at me like I am a jar of empire smile' thought Lan zhan.

Wei ying was back in to his sences after Lan Qiren shouted at him "WEI WUXIAN !!!!"."Yes master lan, what can I do for you"Wei Ying said while bowing.

"What is the 1840th rule of gusu ?"(I JUST MADE IT UP....)

"ummm......"

"Sleep at 9 and rise at 5am"

"And were you following that rule, wei wuxian?"

"i was not" Wei ying mumbled

"even me"Lan zhan joined

Lan Qiren was shocked and anger was bulding up.

"What did you say Wanji?"

The jade twins went down to there knees 

"Uncle, Wanji is at fault, I shall be punished"

"Uncle, Zewu-jun is at fault, I shall be punished"

They said in sync

"How dare you!!!!! three of you go to the punishment chamber right now!!!!." 

They silently  went to the punishment chamber and and kneld down in front of there uncle.

"300 wips for the three of them"

"Aigooo... why is it 300....."Wei ying wined

"400 for Wei Wuxian....."

Wei Ying was about to talk Lan Zhan put the silence charm. Lan Xichen was suprised that wanji puted a silence charm on Wei Ying while he was not anoyying him.intresting..... Lan Xichen thought.

The people started to wip them. Wei Ying was screaming while Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen stood still like nothing is hapening.. Wei Ying tried to stay still but he only handeled it for a few minutes.

700 wips later....

"Shijie, look who is better than Wei Ying?"Jiang Cheng stated."I dont blame him...."jiejie replied."Why?" Jiang Cheng asked being the curious dog."Because if he was not there who knows where I would be...."."what do you mean?"Jiang Cheng was confused. after jie jie explained the whole story Jiange Cheng realised why Wei Ying came home late crying and again went outside and never came back.And he wanted to kill Wen chao.

"Wei Wuxian, where were you last night"Jiange Chenge asked.Wei Ying started to blush realy hard."Wei Childe are you ok?, your cheeks are red"a voice from behind came making Wei Ying even blush harder and it became more visible.They turned around and saw Lan Xichen standing there like nothing happpende to him, smiling.The three of them bowed.

Zewu-jun saw the pain in Wei Yigns eyes and he (Lan Xichen)felt bad for him because he was the reason that he(WWX) got punished."I am sorry"Zewu jun said in a apologic tone."Its ok" Wei Yign said knowing the reason why he apologised."Childe Wei, your injurines will take atleast 4 weeks or more"."really"jiejie asked conserned."But I do know a place that Childe Wei could go to heal quicker"."Really ! were is it"Wei Ying asked happily even thought the pain was still there."There is a cold spring near Gusu. I could take you there if you want me to"."Can you go to the cold spring with me"."I am sorry, Childe Wei, I can't acompony you to there I have a lot of works to do there.""Its ok, as long as you can take me to there". and with that the Jiangs and Zewujun when there seperate ways.

i will post the next chapter in a while.....

(hi! it is 3 am here and i am not sleepy so i am going to start writing it and this will be the last boring chapter .

*spolier* things will start to get more intresting from not on (~.~) 

and i might post it today at night or tommorow morning.

bye...)