23

Lan Zhan was surprised to know how the other felt about him. But it was already late just like how he was late for everything in his life. He began to feel guilty.

Everyone was freaking out because of Wei Ying fainting. Xiao Zhan quickly picked up his wife and flew up to the sky so that he could quickly reach his father's house to treat Wei ying. Whity was following his masters while bluey was left with the others.

"Are we going to fucking find Yuan or let him die?" Bluey rudely questioned the lan's.

"We should starts, he must have not gone too far" said Lan Xichen trying to break the tension between the two families.

"Yes. We should quickly find Yuan before Wei ying wakes up" Jiang cheng added before jumping on to his sword and going to find his nephew. The other family members started to search. The males where in the sky while the females where finding Yuan on the ground.

Lan Zhan was following his guts. When he opened his eyes he was nearing the wen clan area. 'why would my guts lead me to here, they wouldn't have Yuan with them' Lan Zhan thought before getting off his sword and started to walking in farther in the sect.

Just as he was going to turn back and leave he came across a carriage he saw before he left Gusu. 'Why is the same cottage in here?" Lan Zhan questioned himself.

INSIDE THE CARRIAGE

The Wen siblings where bringing the boy when they felt the boy moving. Then they heard an angelic voice.

"Who are you guys? Why am I with you? Where is mommy and daddy?" the kid asked the two strangers that he saw. He was at the edge of crying. Wen ning immediately tried to calm the boy. Wen Qing was feeling guilty for kidnapping the kid. They could see how much the little boy was missing his mommy.

"What is your name?" Wen ning asked in a sweet voice. "Who are you? Mommy told me not to tell my name to strangers" Yuan replied. "I am wen ning, she is my Jie. Now you know us, so what is your name?" Wen ning asked the boy. Yuan was still hesitating if he should answer. "I am Yuan. May I ask you a question?" Yuan asked the wen siblings.

"Sure"

"Where am I going, or where are you taking me to?" Yuan questioned while looking outside the window.

"We are taking you to our clan central hall" Wen Qing answered while helping Yuan to fix his messy robe. "Why?"

"Because you are the only way that your beloved mommy will visit here" a deep voice answered. Yuan flinched and took cover. He quickly went behind Wen ning. The boy started to tremble in fear.

The carrier stopped and another deep voice came from outside.

"Get out, all of you"

The wen siblings got out and helped Yuan to get down from the carriage. When the three of them turned around they were greeted by two tall men.

"Uncle, cousin. I bought the child as you ordered. I will take my leave now with my didi" Wen Qing said while bowing. "Ok. You did a good job. You can have free time for the rest of the year. You deserve it" Wen Ruohan said while giving a creepy smile. Yuan was feeling uncomfortable by the way the person behind the tall man was looking at him.

"So this is the child of Wei ying and Lan Zhan. So what happened that night was true" Wen Ruohan said while going near the little afraid boy. Wen chao somehow felt pity for the little kid who was trembling in fear.

"Dad. He is getting scared. Let me hand this" Wen chao said while getting near the boy. Wen chao smiled at the boy to show that he was not in danger.