24

LAN ZHANS POINT OF LIFE (Idk if this is a thing)

Lan Zhan who was following Yuan's every move was mesmerized by how accurate the child's sitting position was from him. They he heard

"He is a gem of wei ying. Too bad the he doesn't even know about the truth"

Lan Zhan was beyond confused by the statement. 'so that means that Yuan's father is not Xiao Zhan?' 'then who is his father?'

He began to think of the words that came out of Wen Ruohan. Then he heard a door close. That made Lan Zhan to immediately hide.

But what Lan Zhan didn't know was that bluey has been following him the whole way. And the sound of a door that was closed is actually him entering the room.

Bluey suspected that Lan Zhan would know about the truth sooner or later. But what he didn't know was how the mark on Yuan's back is related to Wen chao.

Lan Zhan was going to leave when he met bluey. "What are you doing here?" the blue dragon asked Lan Zhan. "None of your business" Lan Zhan coldly replied.

"Fine, I am going to tell master Xiao that I found Yuan" saying this the blue dragon flew up into the sky. Lan Zhan immediately frowned and followed the blue dragon.

After about 4 hours of flying they reached GusuLan sect.

"Did you find Yuan?" everyone from the Jiang family asked the blue dragon.

"Yes, I found him. He is ok but-"the blue dragon was cut off by Lan Zhan. "What do you mean Yuan is ok, he is with the Wens. It's no good for the kid. Didn't you even see the murderous look on Wen Ruohan?" lan Zhan finished.

"What do you mean in the Wen sect. how did he go there?" Jiang cheng asked lan Zhan.

"He was being carried away form a cart. With Wen ning and wen Qing" Lan Zhan finished his sentences.

"So you mean you saw Yuan with Wen ning and Wen Qing but didn't bring him back to us?" whitey questioned Lan Zhan.

"I can't just go and bring him like that when there are guards and people" Lan Zhan tried to explain.

The bell rang, indicating it's time for sleeping. They all sighed and said "We will continue this conversation tomorrow morning" and left.

The Jiang family was escorted into their own rooms .

THE NEXT DAY AT WEN CLAN

Yuan woke up early as usual. When he woke up the sun was still not up. Yuan got out of his bed and went to the widow to play his flute.

He opened the window and sat there and summoned his flute. He took a deep breath and genially let it out into the flute.

A soft melody was heard in the Wen clan that a lot of people came to find were the sound was coming from. Wen chao was awakened by a angelic sound. He was confused where the sound was coming form until he saw a kid playing a flute.

"Yuan, why are you wake so early in the morning?" Wen chao asked in a sleepy voice. "I always wakeup at this time, it's my habit"Yuan said. "Really, you must have received it from your father"Wen chao said . "No, both my parents wake up late, the earliest is 7 if I don't wake them up. Mommy will wake up really late after the red room. And then he would act like a granny with back pain. He will have difficulties sitting , carrying me, and also walking" Yuan stopped to take a breath. Wen chao was just blushing furiously after knowing what the meaning behind those innocent word were nothing even close to being innocent. Then Yuan continued. "But mommy doesn't care about the pain. When I was small he would even carry me on his back because I was asking for it. He would do anything for me. That is why I am afraid of. What if he risks his life just to let me be healthy and happy. What if one day he just disappears? What if something happen to mommy? What if she's worried about me and gets sick. What if-"Yuan was cut of when Wen chao hugged him tightly. 'Wow this child sure is smart and understandable, and also loves his mommy very much' Wen chao thought to himself.