18

THIRD PERSON POV

The next day everyone started to bid farewell and make their way to their own sect.

The jin sect was thanking and bidding fare well. Then it was Jiangs sects turn.

Jiang cheng, Wei ying and JieJie went to bid farewell to the Lan sect. Wei ying was having difficulties to bow. Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan were closely watching Wei ying and noticed the struggle Wei ying was having. Jiang cheng would turn to Wei ying to make sure that he was ok. Wei ying was bowing to the last elder when he had to vomit. Wei ying tried to hold it.

After about 10 minutes of holding it. He ran outside the central hall and ran to a far of bush. Wei ying started to vomit. Jiang cheng also quickly thanked and bid farewell quietly as possible without showing that he was panicking.

The two observant eyes caught everything. They saw the panic in Jiang Chengs eyes.

Jiang cheng set off to find Wei ying as soon as he finished bidding them farewell. When Jiangs cheng found Wei ying. Wei ying was lying down on the grass. He was exhausted. Jiang cheng quickly went to his brother side and checked if he was ok.

Thank fully he was.Just sleeping because of exhausted. Jiang cheng slowly picked Wei ying and leaned him on to a tree and picked him up piggy back style. In that position Wei ying could put his head on Jiang Cheng shoulder.

Jiang cheng reached the central hall. Jiang sect was ready to leave. Jiang cheng quickened his walking speed and reached the cart (I don't remember the name of the box that ladies or empresses are traveling in) that JieJie was in. Jiang cheng slowly went in to the cart and laid Wei ying down and sat down beside him.

The cart started to move and the Jiang sect returned to Yunmeng Jiang sect.

The Lan brothers were just staring at the Jiangs sect cart until they no longer was able to see it. The two depressed lan's turned around and made their way to the central hall. Lan Qiren had many questions that he wanted to ask the Lan brother about the resent activities they both where doing in their bedrooms.

"Huan, Wanji, meet me in my room today after lunch" Lan Qiren spoke and left the central hall to meditate.

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen had a bad feeling about it but still went there after lunch.

INSIDE LAN QIREN ROOM

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen slowly knocked on the door and stepped into witness a half-naked uncle. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen quickly turned around and covered there eyes. There uncle was just thinking. 'You guys are covering your eyes like you saw a half-naked maiden'. Lan Qiren walked near Lan Zhan and whispered "Wanji, I thought you like seeing these" uncle said. Lan Zhan almost got a heart attack. Lan Xichen was trying to figure out if there uncle was ok. "I don't, please wear something appropriate" Lan Zhan said still covering his eyes.

"Ok, ok. Come and take a seat" Uncle said while going to find the outer layer of the robe.

Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan went to their uncles study table and sat down. Lan Zhan started to smell a fragment that he had smelled from wei ying. His mind was thinking for a while then it hit him. It is the smell of empire smile. 'But why is the odor of empire smile coming from his uncle's room?'

Lan Xichen who was looking around the messy room of their uncles found something that should not be inside cloud recess. Empire smile. When he was going to get up Lan Qiren immediately pulled him down. Lan Qiren finally came to talk after wearing his robes messily.

"Uncle, what did you want to talk to us about" Lan Xichen asked his uncle trying not to mind the messy robe. "i just wanted to ask you some questions" Lan qiren said. "What is it uncle?" Lan Xichen just replied. "I want to know if you like someone, you are getting old and it's time for you all brats to get married and lose your virginity" Lan Qiren said while searching for his jar of empire smile.