8

That night Lan Zhan could not sleep. He was thinking about things. 'should I tell wei ying about the things that happened" "what if he doesn't even remember' 'what if wei ying hates me forever' ' what if........ARRGHHHH' what is wrong with me 'Lan Zhan thought. He got out of his bed and went to his brothers Jingshi. Lan Zhan doesn't even care if he gets punished for being outside his room after 9.He just wanted to talk to his brother. He slowly made his way to his brother's room and knocked on his brothers door. After which felt like an eternity, his brother finally opens his door and let Lan Zhan in.

"Wanji, you know that if someone saw you walking around after 9 on days that you are off night guarding. You will get punished.". Lan Xichen saw that his little brother was worried about something else." Wanji, what is bothering you? Lan Xichen asked finally. This question made Lan Zhan even sadder. Lan Zhan went even closer to his brother and sat down beside his brother. Lan Zhan immediately hugged Lan Xichen tightly and started to cry rather loudly compared to a person who barley talks. When Lan Zhan started to cry, Lan Xichen was taken back for a while and then started to comfort his little brother. "what happened" Lan Xichen asked his little concerned. "Brother, I can't sleep, I keep hearing Wei ying pleading to stop, but I-"Lan Zhan was cut off when his brother gave him a bear hug. Lan Zhan was confused because of his brother's action. "it's ok Wanji, it's not your fault, it was the powder that made you do it " Lan Xichen said while trying to comfort his little brother. "Brother, does that mean that I like Wei ying?" Lan Zhan asked his brother while trying to stop himself from crying.

At this point Lan Xichen started to regret pairing Lan Zhan and wei ying to do a mission that may make each other hate each other. But know one thing is clear that Lan Zhan really likes...no, loves Wei ying. The two brothers talked for quite a lot and then they both went to sleep after Lan Zhan went his Jingshi.

3 days later

It has been tree days but Wei ying still haven't woken up. The Jiangs were worried, even Madam Yu. On the fourth day Wei ying was mumbling stuff and kept sweating heavily. Jiang Cheng and JieJie was getting even more worried. Around 1 pm Wei ying woke up screaming. Wei ying got out of bed screaming. "Lan Zhaaan".The Jiangs siblings were surprised and worried at the same time and also happy. They were surprised because Wei ying just shot right out of bed screaming Lan Zhan's name, worried because they were concerned what made wei ying scream Lan Zhan's name all of a sudden, happy because wei ying finally woke up. "A-Xian what happened?" JieJie asked while caressing wei ying's back. "I don't know, I can't remember anything, I only remember that I was near the forest last night "Wei ying explained. "Last night?, it has been 3 whole days!" Jiang Cheng stated but it was not the same feeling he was experiencing. Actually Jiang Cheng was worried about wei ying a lot, he stayed near wei ying through the whole night for three days without sleeping.

The tree of them went to apologies to Lan Qiren because they missed 4 days of class. Lan qiren was not mad but still he was not happy. 'I am going to Miss these four days that Wei wuxian was absent". Lan Qiren sighed while taking up his book.

The three of them went to their seats and sat down.

SKIP TO WHEN THEY FINISHED THERE LESSONS

Bro wei!!"why were you absent for the past four days?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei ying. "honestly, even I don't remember why" Wei ying announced Nie Huaisang. Nie Huaisang was actually shocked because wei ying is one of the people who would remember everything that happened even if he was druck.at that time Lan Zhan passed by, wei ying flinched at the sight of Lan Zhan. 'why did I flinch' Wei ying toughed. After sometime Nie Huaisang dragged Wei ying to the back mountains.

It has been 2 months since the incident happened.

Again wei ying woke up screaming, this has been happening since that incident. "NOOO!!!" wei ying screamed getting out of bed. He calmed himself down before JieJie or Jiang Cheng came to his room. He looked outside of his window and saw that the sun hasn't risen. He slowly approached his bed and tried to sleep. Suddenly he felt like he wanted to vomit. Wei ying ran to the bathroom and started to empty his stomach out. To the sound of wei ying vomiting Jiang change got alerted and ran to the bath room. When he entered he saw wei ying on his knees near the toilet vomiting.(let's just imagine that toilet was a thing back then)Wei ying kept vomiting. Jiang Cheng got worried and immediately went to call for JieJie. Jiang Cheng ran to her room and knocked on her door until JieJie came and opened the door still half a sleep.