21

Yuan was in Xiao Zhan's embrace. Wei ying was flying on his own sword. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren were the same. They reached Gusu. The 6 of them landed near the entrance of Gusu.

"Be a good boy. Don't run, don't shout, be kind, be polite.Ok" Wei ying said to Yuan. "But why? I always run and shout at home" Yuan wined. "Because this is not your home. Always stay with cold gege" Xiao Zhan said after kneeling in front of the kid. "Ok. No wonder why cold gege is so lonely" Yuan mumbled. Wei ying laughed a little making Lan Zhan's heart warm. "Wei Ying. We should go. We might be late. And I know you don't want to be late" Xiao Zhan said after seeing the lan's look at Wei ying's and Yuan's interactions.

"Ok. Be good. Don't make any troubles. You will be punished and I can't do anything about it" Wei ying said before giving a kiss on the forehead and standing up.

"Hope Yuan doesn't cause you any trouble" Wei ying and Xiao Zhan said while bowing to three lan's. "it ok" Lan Xichen said in a happy voice.

Wei ying and Xiao Zhan made their way down the mountain and vanished to god knows where.

Lan Zhan was feeling happy since he at least have a half of Wei ying with him for a day. Lan Xichen noticed how happy his little brother was and it made him sad. That Lan Zhan still loves Wei ying as much as he did before.

"Let's go inside" Lan qiren happily exclaimed. The Lan brothers were shocked to hear happiness in their uncles voice. Yuan just slowly walked with the lan's. Everyone who saw the little kid was mesmerized with the cuteness. Yuan just politely smiled at the strangers.

Lan Qiren happily went to the central hall and sat down and started his work. Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan were going to take care of Yuan for the day. "Yuan what do you want to do?" Lan Xichen asked the child. The child's eyes lit when Lan Xichen gave him some attention.

"I heard the GusuLan sect is known for practicing music. I want to learn how to play the guqin" Yuan said while skipping until he remembered him mothers words. He quickly stopped and looked at the ground and apologies to Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to skip" Yuan said. "It's ok. Cold gege always did that when he was a kid" Lan Xichen tried to lift the mood. The kid was happy. "Do you want to learn how to play the Qing?" Lan Zhan asked. "Yes. But I don't have a Qing so we should do it another time" Yuan said. "it's ok. You could play mine" Lan Zhan offered. Lan Xichen was shocked because his little brother doesn't let anyone touch it.

The kid happily held Lan Zhan's arm and walked beside him. Lan Zhan made his way to a place hidden far away from the rest of the clan. Only lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and also Lan Qiren knew about this place. Lan qiren was the one who introduced the place to lan Zhan and Lan Xichen when they were small. But know that place was full with rabbits.

Lan Zhan took out his guqin. The kid was surprised. He wondered how he will be able to play such a big instrument. Lan Zhan noticed the questions that were written on the youngers face. Lan Zhan grabbed the little kid by the waist and placed him on top of Lan Zhan's lap. Lan Xichen was just admiring how perfect and similar they both looked together.

Lan Zhan started to slowly play with the strings. And explain him how to put his hands on it and how much strength you had to put on the stings. The kid learns all of them quickly. Lan Xichen was impressed by how fast the kid learned how to play a complete song on it. Lan Zhan just praised the kids talent.

"Wei Shizhui-"lan Xichen was cut off. "Please call me Yuan; it feels uncomfortable when people talk to me too formally. And also cold gege is my mother's friend so its ok" Yuan said with a happy voice. "Then...Yuan, do you play any instruments. You seemed like you are very fond of music" Lan Xichen asked.