26

Here is the new chapter!!!

Lan Qiren's point of life

Lan Qiren lifelessly walked to his Jingshi after hearing the story of Lan Zhan. Lan Qiren was now devastated that he let his only family left on earth to suffer this much. Lan qiren lazily slide the door open to his Jingshi and dragged his feet to his bed. He need some sleep. Just to make sure he was dreaming or not. But Lan Qiren knew that this all was true.

Then he drifted off to dreamland

___

"Qiren, Lan Qiren". An angelic feminine voice echoed. But where is everything. Why is it soo dark?. " Qiren". Again she is calling me but why can't I see anything.

"don't open your eyes" the same female voice spoke. "Why can't I see anything? Am I blind?" I asked. "No. I just don't want you to see me like this" the female voice responded. "Ok, but who are you?" I asked. Then I heard a heavy sigh being released. "It's been 12 years since I last saw you. You didn't change even a bit. But it seems my voice has" then she paused for a minute or two then spoke again "Now do you recognize my voice" a much more soft and soothing voice came out of the mouth.

My jaw dropped to the floor.if there even was one. It was her voice, it was Qiangwei's VOICE.But how?. This can't be possible. She died 12 years ago. I shall open my eyes. I have to see my best friends face. and I have to ask her about a lot of things.

I tried to open my eyes but it felt as if there were heavy paper weights placed on top of my eyes. "I told you not to open your eyes qiren "Qiangwei softly scolded her friend. "But I want to see you. It has been soo long" I wined. Yes I was wining; she was the only person who is deserved to be called a friend of mine. Then she softly laughed. 'I missed your laugh' I thought to myself while smiling in the back of my head.

Then I remembered. "Qiangwei Jie, why are you here, why am I here" I asked. Then I heard a frustrated sigh leaving her mouth.

"I want to tell you a lot of things. But you have to promise to keep this a secret. Even from your nephew and Wei ying" she stated. "Jie, please don't talk about that troublemaker, I can't even meet my friend without hearing the name of that brat" I expressed my true fleeing's about that troublemaker. Then i was questioned. "Why do you call Wei ying a troublemaker, and a brat. Qiren I thought you knew better" suddenly Qiangwei scold me. "Why can't I address his like that. He is always run around making trouble" I stated the truth.

Then Qiangwei spoke again. "I bet you didn't read that scroll I gave you the day I went to show a Wen Chao to you when you were 19. A week before my wedding?". "Yes that's definitely true. I didn't read it. Well I was going to read it when suddenly Fengmain came to meet me and to also to take my virginity before breaking the news of him getting married. After that I dint feel like reading anything soo I left the scroll you gave to me inside my hidden space under my Jingshi floor board" I explained to Qiangwei Jie. Then heard her laughter. "Finally. You told me who you lost your virginity to. Ha-ha" then she continued to laugh while I started to get red because of the embarrassment.

"Then please wake up and look for that scroll. You have finally met him. So you have to know the whole truth about him. And tell Lan Zhan that Wei ying's mother has forgiven him for stealing Wei ying's first time. And also tell him not to give up on Wei ying". Then I felt some type of cloth being wrapped around my hand. Then I asked "How do you know what happened to Lan Zhan?". "I know everything that is happening and is going to happen, also I can see that Ruohan is going to get a lot of hate after the truth is being told. Specially from Yuan. Hehe" she laughed with no humor. That laugh send shivers down my spine. What is she talking about. Why is she telling me to tell Lan Zhan such shameless things.