14

Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren.

The three Lan's where watching the future Jiangs clan sect leader and Jiang sects adopted child running around the cloud recesses. While shouting.

Jiang cheng has been running for the past 15 minutes because Wei ying has been trying to catch him. Wei ying was almost out of energy. But Wei ying being Wei ying didn't even care about it and was still trying to catch his brother. Jiang cheng turned around to have a look where his little brother was and saw Wei ying was about to faint. Jiang cheng ran to Wei ying in time to catch him from falling. Jiang cheng immediately picked Wei ying bridal style and made their way to their house.

"Aigooo... this is soo embarrassing" Wei ying wined. "Be grateful that I am even carrying you" Jiang cheng replied. When they both reached their house no one was there. Jiang cheng took Wei ying into his room and lied him down. Wei ying immediately dozed off. Jiang cheng slowly retreated from Wei ying and when out after closing the door.

He was startled when he saw two white figures hiding behind a blossom tree that was near the house.

"I saw the two of you, come out" Jiang cheng stated in an angry voice. The embarrassed twin jade of Gusu came out from hiding. Jiangs cheng was taken back.'where they spying on me or Wei ying?' Jiang cheng thought. Jiang cheng being a good person invited them into their house.

Lan Zhan refused while Lan Xichen happily accepted. Lan Xichen dragged Lan Zhan into the house. Lan Xichen was more than happy to even see his crush. Jiang cheng went to prepare tea for the two gentlemen's. "Where is childe Wei?" Lan Xichen asked. "he is sleeping after exhausting himself" Jiang cheng replied even without looking at their faces. Lan Zhan was just sitting there doing nothing. Lan Xichen was trying to start a conversation. Jiang cheng was making tea.

After some small talk they heard some sound. After a while Wei ying came in to the leisure room while rubbing his eyes like a kid. "Wanyiiin, where is madam yu, I am not feeling well" Wei ying wined while come to Jiang cheng. "Even I don't know where mother is, are you ok" Jiang cheng immediately turned in to a concerned mother. "My head feels heavy and I am hungry" Wei ying replied. "Childe Wei, are you ok? You look pale" Lan Xichen questioned after seeing a pale and weak looking wei ying.

Wei ying stiffened after hearing Lan Xichen's sound. He even didn't know that Lan Xichen was in the house. Wei ying didn't want to show any weakness so he just greeted them. "Zewu-jun, Lan...Hangun-jun welcome to the our house" Wei ying said while bowing. After seeing Lan Zhan Wei ying started to shiver. Jiang cheng noticed the difference and motioned Wei ying to come and sit down beside him. "Wei ying, come here" Jiang cheng patted the seat next to him. Wei ying immediately went to his brother and set down.

After a while Wei ying felt like he should teas someone. "Zewu-jun, why did you visit here?". "we were just passing by" Lan Xichen lied. "But I found you two hiding behind the blossom tree tho" Jiang cheng stated the truth. "Ooh. How did you know that they were hiding, they might be looking for you" Wei ying pointed at Jiang cheng. "then how do you explain Lan- I mean hangun-jun being here as well?" Jiang cheng questioned. "He might be just accompanying his brother to spy on his brother in law". Jiang cheng spat out the tea that was inside his mouth. "You!-"Jiangs cheng was cut off. "Zewu Jun, do you like this beautiful prince that is sitting next to me?" Wei ying questioned Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen started to turn in to different shades of red. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. "So you do!" Wei ying exclaimed.

The house door opened. "Who liked who?" Madam yu stated in the coldest tone. Everyone froze. "Jiangs cheng like Zewu Jun!!" Wei ying shouted after getting ready to run for his life. "I didn't say that" Jiang cheng said after getting ready to catch Wei ying. Wei ying ran out the door followed by Jiang cheng.