12

"But this can't be true. I never had sex in my life, male or female" Wei ying stated. Making everybody stop what they were doing. "Then how did you get pregnant?" "I don't know, I promise I never had sex in my life, I am a virgin. And how do you expect the sperm to go in to my body?". "Did you start reproducing asexually?" Jiangs cheng teased. Witch mad Wei ying angry. When he was about to say something the doctor came in."So is everything ok" the doctor asked the parents. "Yes, everything is-"Jiang Fengmain was interrupted. "How can I get pregnant when I still haven't had sex with anyone?" Wei ying questioned the doctor. "You don't remember having intercourse with anyone?" The doctor asked. "I am not even dating anybody and I just randomly got pregnant?" Wei ying was at the edge of crying. "Are you sure you're not dating? Because 2 months ago hangun-jun came here with you" the doctor accidentally said it and blushed really hard. The rom went silent.

After a while Wei ying started to shiver, he started to sweat. He started to mumble things. Jiang cheng noticed it and immediately went to Wei ying's side and hugged him. "What happened?" Jiangs cheng asked. "L...a.n...Lan...z...h.an" Wei ying answered shivering. Everyone was confused. 'why is he acting like he saw a dog' the parents thought while the sibling had a deferent thought. 'The same thing happened when he was unconscious'. "what about him?" JieJie asked while trying to caress Wei ying's cheeks. "Don't touch me!!"Wei ying slapped JieJie hand away. Jiang cheng was still hugging him. By the sudden action Jiang cheng tightened the grip he had around Wei ying. Wei ying immediately embraced Jiang cheng and snuggled in to his chest like a small kid. Jiang cheng was shocked, he was blushing really hard. Jiang Fengmain and Madam yu saw the scenario and immediately melted in to pond of sweetness. JieJie was felling rejected.

Wei ying kept shivering until he felt unconscious again. Every one panicked. "Why was he scared when the doctor mentioned hangun-jun?" Jiang Fengmain asked his wife. "He kept mumbling Lan Zhan when he was unconscious for 4 days" JieJie said in a biter voice. "Wait, he kept mumbling Lan Zhan when he was unconscious?" "Yes" JieJie answered. "I had this question for a while, why were hangun-jun and Lan Xichen near that forest in the morning?" "Why has Wei ying always trying to avoid Lan Zhan" "what happened between them?" Jiangs cheng asked his family. "I am going to figure out what happened to him, I can't let my cute little brother go through pain" Jiang cheng stated. 'he actually called him brother, he has a soft spot for wei ying' Jiang Fengmain thought to himself while 'why he suddenly care so much for wei ying' was going thought JieJie and madam Yu's mind.

Jiang chenge took his Jiang clan bell and gave it to his JieJie. She was confused but still took it. Jiangs cheng held Wei ying's palm and calmed himself down. He took a deep breath and started to go into Wei ying memory using empathy. The parent's immediately knew what their son was up to and too the Jiangs Chengs bell and placed it on the bed. "If the bell start shaking immediately start to shake it as loud as you can" saying this Jiangs Fengmain and madam yu made their way out of the room.

After about 45 minutes the bell starts to shake. This alerts JieJie to shake the bell as loud as she can. After a while Jiang cheng jolts up. He opens him eyes. The first thing he saw was his JieJie. He immediately got up and hugged his JieJie tightly. JieJie knew that something bad happened. She felt her left shoulder getting wet.

"JieJie....i couldn't keep Wei ying safe" Jiang cheng started to cry. To the sound of crying Wei ying slowly opened his eyes. Wei ying immediately got up from the bed and stood but he felt a sudden dizziness. He didn't care about it and launched himself towards his siblings.

Jiang cheng felt a presence behind him. When he looked behind, he saw his little brother coming towards them. He immediately removes himself from his JieJie and went to embrace wei ying. He literally flew in to wei ying witch caused wei ying to loose balance and fall backward on to the bed. Jiang cheng also lost him balance and fell on top of wei ying. The position he two boys were in made JieJie blush.at the same moment the door opened and madam yu entered the room. When she turned around after closing the door. She almost had a heart attack. She just saw her son on top of her adopted son. She almost fainted. JieJie saw that her mother came and immediately went to her side.