22

Yuan stomped his feat to a near waterfall and climbed a short tree and sat down. He was angry. He then remembered his mother's word. He felt bad for not respecting his mother's word. But he had to do it. The old man didn't have any rights to challenge a person younger than his by 2 generations.

"I wouldn't let that old lan say anything to a kid. I won't let that old uncle humiliate or say anything bad to a kid. I will cut his tongue in his sleep. No, no. mommy will kill me. Then I should shave his hairy face. I should do that." Yuan woke bluey up from its nap.

"Bluey, was it wrong of me to shout at that old uncle?" Yuan asked.

"No. but don't think of doing anything like that again. Mommy will be sad" the blue dragon said.

"Bluey am I weird, I have two fathers. Will people treat me different just like how that old uncle treated me" Yuan asked while gently stroking the head of the dragon and focusing his vision up to face the sky.

"No. I think you are special, I think you are most cute and intelligent kid I ever saw" replied bluey

"Then why do I have two fathers? all my friends have a women for a mother. But I have a man for a mother and father" Yuan said while getting sad. "Was I adopted? My friends called me that I was adopted because my real parents didn't love me" Yuan said while tears gathered around his eyes. "Does my mother hate me that much to give me to two man?" Yuan questioned. "Is mommy my actual mother or is he just pitying me for being abounded!!"Yuan finally broke down.

Bluey was mad at Yuan for questioning that kind of questions. If Yuan was an adult he would have slapped him but Yuan was only 4.

"Yuan. Who told you these things? You mommy loves you the most in this world. You will regret saying that after knowing what your mommy went through because of you. And who told you that and who told you that you are adopted. Who said your mother didn't love you so he just gave you to two mans" bluey yelled at Yuan for saying thing to his master. "Your mommy will be really sad after hearing your words. You should never say those things to your mommy. Mommy loves you more than anything. He would even risk his life to save you like he once did" a tear escaped from blueys' eyes.

PAST

Wei wuxian was looking over the pond rubbing his 9 month belly. The due date was coming closer. Wei ying was getting scared day by day. He was enjoying the morning with the dragons when he suddenly winced in pain. The dragon got alerted and bluey quickly went to find Xiao Zhan. Whitey helped Wei ying to stand up. Wei ying made his way to his bedroom in a very weak state.

Just as he was about to lie down on the bed, a liquid made its way down the legs. Wei ying started to panic and scream in pain. Xiao Zhan came running to his bedroom after hearing the screaming.

Xiao Zhan immediately lifted his wife up and went inside the room to get Wei ying ready for deliver. After sometime Xiao Zhan's father came running into the room.

Xiao Zhan's father immediately started to prepare everything and got into position to bring the unborn child in to the world.

"3...2...1... push!!" Xiao Zhan's father shouted. Wei ying gave one last big push and started to loos conscious. But before he was embraced by the darkness he heard the cries of his kid. He took a glance of his baby before losing his conscious.

Everyone in the room panicked. Xiao Zhan immediately held the baby while his father tried to check if Wei ying was in good health. Then he discovered that Wei ying was bleeding too much. Xiao Zhan's father began to panic. He screamed. "Bring as much as blood you can find. Type Z blood".