25

Hi everyone. it has been a while since i last updated. And Thank you all for the support that I am reciving from you guys. Love you all. Stay safe and healhly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after Yuan exited Gusu with Wen Chao, Lan Zhan started to get dizzy. So he quickly made his way to his Jingshi. He hurriedly opened the Jingshi door and went in.He didn't even bother to close the door. He dragged his body which was going numb to his bed and slumped on t the bed. Then finally the darkness embraced him.

________________________________________________________

"Lan zhaaan, your finally awake" the voice of wei ying spread around the whole room. Lan Zhan was taken by shock when he saw Wei ying standing in front of his face with a huge stomach. He was glowing just like how he was when he was 16. Lan Zhan was also trying to recognize his surroundings.

"Where am I" Lan Zhan mumbled. Then he heard laughter followed with some words. "Lan Zhan oh Lan Zhan, you really did hit your head that hard" Wei ying said while shaking his head.

Suddenly Wei ying came near him. Then Wei ying slowly made his way to his lap. Then suddenly he feels weight on his lap. When e looked down he saw Wei ying snuggling his head in to the crook of his neck.

"Lan er ge ge ~ , what happened to you. Why are you acting so differently?" Wei ying questioned in a sad voice. "Why is your stomach so big, why did you start to change like this, what happened to your-" Lan Zhan questioned unconsciously.

Wei ying was trying to hold back his tears. His Lan Zhan never said anything like this to him. Then he recalled what Lan Zhan said 'what happened to you?' this sentence kept repeating in his. Then he finally lost it.

"So just because I am fat and ugly you ask me why I change. Just because of your mistake I became like this. First you wanted me to kill this innocent soul. Now you even don't want me. I stayed beside your side for 3 whole weeks just to listen to this. You cruel man. You rapper. You filthy human being. This is what happened to me. What will happen to you is that you wouldn't even get a chance to look at my child's face. I am done with this bullshit. All this time I kept shut because I thought you at least loved me even though you don't want the baby. But I was wrong." then Wei ying got up and went to his closet to take some clothes for him and the clothes that he was making for the baby and lastly a bug bag and made his way running to the door of the Jingshi. "This will be the last time you will see me" Wei ying looked back one last time.

Then he yanked open the Jingshi door to see Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen in front of the door. Wei ying didn't even greet them. He just shoved the men in front of him and ran out side with tears falling out of his eyes.

Lan Zhan was still trying to process what the hell happened. He was frozen. Why was Wei ying shouting at him. 'What does he mean I wanted to kill the innocent soul what happened to him' 'what was my mistake' 'and why does wei ying have a big bulged stomach as if he is pregnant?'

He was bought back to senses when he felt lan Xichen and lan qiren shaking their hands in front of him.

"Wanji, what happened between you and brother in law?" Lan Xichen asked. 'What do you mean brother in law' lan Zhan thought. "Wanji, why did he leave with clothes, and he was also crying, what did you do to him" Lan Qiren asked.

Lan Zhan was going to say something when there was a loud knock on the Jingshi door. Lan Qiren annoyingly got up and opened the door to witness a bloody body of Wei ying.