2

Hope you liked the previous chapter.

1.sorry if there was any gramer mistakes and also spelling mistakes.

.

.

And also the things lan zhan says or thinks will be bold.

and alsoo  " . . ." are speaking, ' . . .' are thoughts 

hope you enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lan zhans' POV

I was planning on not to go for a night hunt because i was feeling a little unwell because of last night hunt that I went with some of the Lan deciplines.But suddenly around my usual sleeping time  had a arge to go to a mountan  near Gusu.I didn't think that much of it and just tried to sleep but I couldnt sleep even after 9 pm. 

'that is weird' he tought

He had the same arge to go to the mountains.He than finally went there.He was just roaming around when he heard a women scream so he started to follow the sound.

He then suddenly saw a sword coming towards a women and Wei ying. 

I quickliy unseathed my sword, and it thankfully did not stab Wei ying.There I stood infront of Wen Chao and Wei Ying and jiejie.They were shouting at each other.Then I appeared there and everyone went silent when I got near them.Wen Chao had the guilty look on his face and I realised what happened between Wen Chao and Wei Ying.But i still dindn't know why jiejie is lying on the grass and she looked like she was betaen up'.And this image made Lan zhan space out and remember his past.

"H-Han-gun..jun"Wen Chao bowed at me with fear.Almost crying.'Hahhaha'

"What happened here. WEN CHAO"I didn't know what in the world happened  to my voice when I said his name.

"What does it look like happened, huh?"Wei Wuxian interupted and asked me. 'as always'

"I w..was just helping her out becaouse this ramdom guy was trying to rape her!"Wen Chao shouted. 'I am kind of getting sick of this back and forth fight'.

"OK, THIS IS FUCKED UP LOGIC! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TRY TO RAPE MY OWN JIEJIE!!"Wei Wuxian shouted to the point where the birds thaat was near them started to fly away because of the shout. ' shit, he is mad, i should stay still and ack like nothing is happing'

"B..but i am telling the truth!"Wen Chao shouted.

Suddenly brother came and asked" What are you doing here Childe Wei". 'finally brother came'

Wei Wuxian bowed and said that "he was just passing buy and heard a women shout.So he quickly came here and saw my jie..jie here...."Wei Wuxian started to sob a little. 'I dont think he is lying or making things up'

"And what are you doing here Childe Wen?" brother said with a tone which means - I need a beliveble explanation about this-.

"I came here because I heard the sound of a women shouting.And when I came here I saw this monster beating her up and trying to rape his so called "jiejie".Wen Chao said with confidence. 'fucking lying, you cant even look in to my brothers eye'

"YOU ARE FUCKING LIYING! AGAIN!"Wei Wuxian shouted while pointing his sword towardes Wen Chao.  ' please do not stab him'

"Wangji, what do you think about this situation?" ZeWu-jun asked me.