11

Jiang family.

Jiang Fengmain and Madam Yu reached to Gusu around 10pm.They all know that at 9pm every one will be sleeping. But they had to enter. Jiang Fengmain did something he thought he would never do. He broke the shield that was on the gate. Madam Yu was shocked too but right now she just wanted to see wei ying. As much as she hates Wei ying she also has a soft spot for him too.

The both of them went in and began to search the Yunmeng Jiang sect quarter where there daughter and son and their disciplines were. After some turnings and walking they found the quarter of Yunmeng Jiang sect. They went and knocked on their children's room. Some sobbing and things moving sound were heard from inside before the door was opened so slightly that you couldn't even see the person opening the door.

"Cheng, Yanli, it's us, open the door" Madam Yu whisper shouted at the person behind the door. The door flung opened and there he was. Jiang Chengs standing there. With swollen eyes and red face. Jiang Fengmain heart broke in to pieces seeing his fearless soon standing there like a puppy that got abandoned. Jiang cheng moved a little to the left and made space for his parents to come in. He dared not to look in to their eyes.

The three of them went inside after Jiangs cheng closed the door and placed a silent charm that wei ying taught hm.

"Where is JieJie? Is she a sleep?" madam yu asked.

"JieJie it just our parents" Jiangs cheng shouted to JieJie. JieJie immediately got out of her room and when to the leisure room. She just ran to her mother. As her knees gave up she fell wright on to the Madam Yus' lap. JieJie started to cry. This caused Jiang cheng to start crying. "I bet you two were crying before we came?" Jiangs Fengmain said to try and lift this sad atmosphere.

"We even don't know what happened to Wei ying, can any of you explain what happened to him" Jiang Fengmain question.

"Well one I woke up to hear wei ying vomiting his guts out. And then JieJie made pork rib soup and some herbal soup. But half way through the pork rib soup wei ying had to vomit. He emptied his stomach two times. Then we had an archery test and we had to participate in it to get jade of GusuLan sect so he kind of forced himself to go there. I noticed that Wei ying was becoming paler and paler every minute. Then it was his turn. He shot all five of them and didn't even get exited or happy. He just had a gloomy face. And then he was standing in front of me when suddenly he fainted. I caught him and took him to the GusuLan doctors. They said they didn't know what exactly happened. Then he went and bought some kind of white paste and drew a pattern on his hand. After 5 minutes the doctor looks at it and then asked if Wei ying was a girl or a boy. When I said Wei ying was a boy he fainted. Then regained conscious and told me to tell his guardians. And you're here in this room listening to the story" Jiangs cheng finally finished his explanation.by the time the explanation finished both the parents had a worried look.

They looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Jiang Fengmain asked his wife. She just nodded. "did something weird happened to Wei ying before any of this happened?" Madam Yu asked her children. "yes" JieJie answered. "What happened" Jiang Fengmain asked with a curious voice. "well.... one night he when outside and then didn't return until it was the next morning". JieJie answered. "Was he like usual after he came?" Madam Yu asked. "Well he was unconscious when he came." "What!!"The parent blurted out. "if wei ying was unconscious how did he get here?" Jiang Fengmain asked in a puzzled voice. "Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen bought him. Lan Xichen told as that they found Wei ying near the forest were JieJie almost got raped." Jiang cheng said while he was calming himself down. "I think we need to talk to him about this, as quick as possible" Jiang Fengmain blurted out to his wife. "yes, we have to, we have to tell him tomorrow" madam yu said while standing up. "you kids go to sleep, and you come with me" she said while pointing at Jiang Fengmain. The parents left the kids to them self. Jiang cheng and JieJie was confused. They were trying to get a clue on what was happened the past 50 minutes.