7

The tree of three of them reached Gusu. Wei ying was conscious but still sleeping in Lan Zhan's embrace. Lan Xichen was surprised because his little brother let Wei ying snuggle closer in to Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan did not push him or dropped him. He was holding wei ying rather tightly but not enough to hurt even a strand of Wei ying's beautiful ink black hair. As soon as they got to the gate. The guards got shocked by the scene. They were bought back to their senses when Zewu- Jun coughed. The guards awkwardly smiled and let the both of them enter.

Lan Zhan quickly went to the doctor's part of Gusu. Lan Zhan kicked the door open. The doctors and patients inside got shocked. To the point where a lady that was in labor with twins gave birth to one in one push.(I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY) Cries were heard in the room. The crying irritated Lan Zhan, Then he suddenly remembered Wei ying crying in pain last night. A tear drop came in contanct with the cold hard woden floor board.

At the same time, Lan Xichen came to the room. Zewu-jun went pale, he never saw his little brother cry after their mothers death. That was when they were only 4 years old. (I don't know the his exact age when his mother passed away.)

Lan Xichen saw the tightly embrace  around wei ying was comung lose. "Wanji, don't drop Wei childe" Lan Xichen lightly shouted. Lan Zhan immediately tightened the grip on Wei ying.

The doctor came to Lan Zhan and told him to put Wei ying on the bed. Lan Zhan slowly laid Wei ying down on the bed and moved to a side. The doctor came and sat down near Wei ying. He did some tests and drops of sweat started to fall down on his forehead. Making his forehead band soak in sweat. Zewu-jun got surprised and concerned. But after sometime, the doctor let out a sigh.

"Is something wrong with Childe Wei?"

"No, nothing is wrong, but I do have a question"

"What is it?"

"Who did this to him, he almost died because of blood loss and out of breath?"

Lan Zhan's ears became red. The doctor noticed and awkwardly smiled and excused himself from there as soon as possible.

Wei ying was carried to his room in Lan zhans hads after the doctors checkup. When Lan Zhan and Zewu-Jun reached Wei ying's room. JieJie and Jiang Cheng came running to them. They didn't even bow and came with thousands of questions. Lan Zhan and Zewu Jun was shocked because of the questions. After 5 minutes of questioning they both stopped when Wei ying called "JieJie". Every one froze. JieJie immediately came and touched Wei ying's face with tears.

"A-Xian, what happened? JieJie said in a broken voice.

"Childe wei was near the forest today morning, unconscious. Zewu Jun lied for the first time 'its worth it is for Wanji' Zewu-jun kept on saying in his mind. Lan Zhan was shocked because for the past 20 years his brother hasn't lied, even if it meant risking his life.

JieJie and Jiang Cheng was shocked because their brother never goes to anywhere without telling them. But they trusted Zewu Jun because they both know that the Lan clans 20th rule, 'do not lie'.

Jiang Cheng went to Lan Zhan and lifted Wei Ying out of Lan Zahn's embrace. Wei ying started to shiver for a moment and then again snuggled into Jiang Chengs' neck. This action made Lan Zhan mad and Jiang Cheng blush because no one ever snuggled into him like this. 'He looks so cute when he is blushing' Zewu Jun was screaming inside of his mind. Jiang Cheng felt the stare that was coming from Zewu Jun and looked at the direction. He started to become a red tomato when he saw that Zewu-jun was looking at him. JieJie and Lan Zhan noticed the tension between the two of them. JieJie awkwardly coughed, "A-Cheng, we should take A-Xian into his room and lay him down. "Jiang Cheng got embarrassed and looked at everything except Lan Xichen.

JieJie and Jiang Cheng made their way to Wei ying's room. Leaving Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen dumb folded outside Wei ying's room.

Jiang Chengs POV

I was carrying Wei ying into his room. I was still shocked that zewu-jun was staring at me like that. Did I do something or did I brake a rule. No that impossible. I was having an argument with my brain when a sudden thought came to my mind. Why am I thinking about Lan Xichen? I barley know anything about him. Should I get to know him better.... No that's stupid. He is 20. I can't become friendly with older people when I can't even be friendly with the younger generations. Why am I thinking about Lan Xichen I should be worried about Wei ying. He was gone for a whole day and a half, and came back unconscious.But why? Did he drink that much that he passed out for the enter day.No, that can't be. He has a high alcohol tolerance.

"A-Cheng, are you ok? Your cheeks are red, are you having a fever?"jiejie asked in a concerned voice.

I was bought back to my senses when JieJie touched my cheeks.

"Yes I am fine; I was just thinking why Wei ying was near the forest at night."

"Probably got drunk" JieJie said in a not-so confidently. And I noticed the voice.

"If he got knocked down because he was drunk, I would break both of him legs when he wakes up "I said furiously and got up from my seat.

"Calm down a-chenge, a-Xian is still sleeping"

THIRD PERSON POV

As soon as JieJie finished saying that Wei ying started to shiver. He started to mumble things. 'he is acting like he just saw a dog' the siblings thought at the same. The bell rang meaning it's time to sleep. This means its 9 pm. JieJie and Jiang change went to his room and his JieJie room to grab there pillows and blankets. Because they didn't want to leave Wei ying alone in his room just in case if he wakes up. They all went to sleep.

Meanwhile...

After Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen left wei ying's room, Lan Xichen went to their uncle. And Lan Zhan just followed him because he had nothing to do. When Lan Xichen reached there uncle he went on to his knees and stated "uncle, I have broken a rule". This made uncle shocked that the sect leader of their sect just came and asked or punishment. But still uncle refused to believe it and asked

"Which rule?

"20th rule, uncle"

"And that is...."

"Don't lie"

"And did you lie to anyone today"

"Yes uncle, I lie to two people"

Lan Qiren was shocked because his disciplined nephew broke the 20th rule of the Lan sect, not once but twice. Lan Qiren didn't have a heart to punish his beloved older nephew, but he still had to do it.

"Ok then...... "

"Give Lan Xichen 20 wipes, 10 for each lie he told". Lan Qiren ordered the people who punish the misbehaved disciplines. The people who punish disciplines where shocked because they never saw there sect leader come here on his own and ask for punishment.

"START!!!" Lan qiren shouted in a pissed of voice.

Lan Qiren was making his way to his Jingshi when he overheard a story the young disciplines where taking about. "did you know, I saw hangun-jun caring wei ying like he was his wife" "really, wish I could have seen that" "but I highly doubt that hangun-jun will even get married in the first place to carry his wife "the tree disciplines giggled a little but stopped when they saw Lan qiren glaring fire at them. "Three of you to the punishment chamber now!!"Lan Qiren raised his voice slightly but the tree disciplines got scared that they didn't even ask why. The tree of them got there punishment. They got 30 wipes on their back, and they promised that they would never break a rule in order to keep their skin scar free.