4

2 weeks later.....

After that day Lan Zhan tried to ignore Wei Ying as much he can and avoid him than usual. Because his heart starts to beat faster every time he gets close to Wei Ying and it felt uneasy. He always reminded himself 'there is only 3 more months left and then this weird feelings will go away..'. That is what he thought until one day...

Lan Xichen pov

I have been trying to find two people who doesn't like another but it's hard to find someone who can deal will the weird force and I think it is a working of a perverted goblin (I just thought that it will be fun to add a goblin).But I can't find anyone.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Wangi, hangun-jun, Lan gege, LAN ZHAN". Wei Ying shouted

"Noise is prohibited"

"Aigooo.... What did I do to deserve this" Wei ying wined.

'I think I found the perfect two cultivator to go to the mountain and stop the goblin'.

"Childe wei, Wangi, may I have a word with you two "they looked confused at me and I just respond with a warn smile.

'Why is Lan Xichen smirking" Wei Ying

'That is a new smile that I saw from my brother 'Lan Zhan thought

'Why are they looking at me like that? Is there something on my face? Lan Xichen asks himself.

" *cough* can you both come to uncle with me" They both nodded and followed me

Third person pov.

"Uncle, I bought the perfect two people to send to the mission at the mountain, don't you think so uncle?" I asked uncle. Uncle just looked pissed.

"what mission "an Zhan and wei ying asked at the same time

"do anyone of you like somebody? Lan Xichen asked

"NO!" both wei ying and Lan Zhan replied as fast as lightning.

"see uncle, they are perfect to the mission, don't you think so uncle"

"Ok"

"Can sect leader Lan explain what he mission is?"

"Of course"

"So the case is related to that night. They is a fore and a feeling or a urge to *cough**cough*(Lan Qiren) have intercourse "by saying this Lan Zahn and Wei Ying started to blush. "and I would love to give this mission to you two""but..""no buts get ready were going there right now to have a look" after saying this zewu-jun left. Leaving both Lan Zahn and wei ying there to blush in front of their uncle. Even though you can't see the blush on Lan Zhan's face. You can notice that his ear is turning red.

They reach that place , wei ying immediately got a wrong feeling about this place. After sometime they went back and rested.

The next morning

Wei ying could not sleep bemuse he was feeling a weird gut feeling telling him not to go. But it will be disrespectful to reject a sect leader's request. So he just decided to ignore it and went to meet with Lan Zahn. When he reached there Lan Zahn and Xichen were having a talk. He went closer and coughed to get their attention. Lan Zahn got up as fast as he can after seeing Wei ying. LAN Zahn and his brother were talking about something really important that Wei ying shall not hear.

Both of them made their way to the mountain after sometime they found the goblin in a pit under a really big tree. Lan Zahn acted quick and was going to trap it when he remember what his brother told him

"This is a chance for you to know if you have any feelings for wei ying, please think carefully"

It replayed in his mind when suddenly a powder was thrown at hem form the goblin. Even though he threw the powder it did nit effect Lan Zhan so he trapped it and putted it to his sealed pouch(it's a thing I made up).they finished their mission when suddenly.......

(this is a short chapter, i will be updating two tiem every weeks

and also cliffhanger,

hope you enjoy

byeee!!!!!!!)

And it is 4:03 am HRLPP!!!!