13

The next morning

The Lan's were having breakfast with the guests from Yunmeng Jiang sect. Except Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng. Uncle and elders of Gusu was shocked to see there sect leader absent to the breakfast for the first time in his life.

After finishing breakfast uncle went to look for Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan. First he went to their room. As always he doesn't knock on the room door and enters.

Lan Qiren was about to faint when he saw Lan Xichen kiss Lan Zhan's fore head just above his headband. Lan qiren who was about to faint got a heart attack. He felt his knees giving up. He fell on to the floor with a thug.[bang] The two lan's immediately got out of bed and went to help their poor uncle.(Why am I laughing when are 60 year old man just got a heart attack.)

They immediately took their uncle to the doctor.When they entered they also so Jiang Fengmain being carried by Jiang cheng and Wei ying is on a side.

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen lay Lan Qiren on the bed.While Jiang cheng just casually lay his father on the bed.

"Wan- childe Jiang, childe Wei" Lan Xichen bow and greet them.

"Zewu-jun, Hangun-jun" they both bow and greet them. But what Lan Zhan noticed is that wei ying greeted him as hangun-jun.

"Why did you two bring your father to the doctor?" Lan Xichen asked. The both of them flushed red. 'What happened between them' Lan Xichen thought while getting a little jealous. "Ummm... we were sleeping and our father walked-" Jiang cheng was cut off when Wei ying ran outside. Jiang cheng immediately ran after Wei ying. Wei ying ran as fast as he can. He barely reached the bathroom in his room. Wei ying started to throw up. After emptying his stomach which contained nothing, Wei ying finally get out of the bath room. Wei ying tried to walk out of the room when he felt like the whole room was spinning. Jiang cheng who was near the bathroom door immediately held Wei ying against his body and started to rub Wei ying's back. Again Wei ying ran to the bathroom and just emptied his whole guts out. Jiang cheng quickly went and grabbed some water for Wei ying. After vomiting his guts out. Wei ying finally calms down. Jiang cheng gave Wei ying some water. And took him to the bed and lied him down on the bed.

Jiang cheng came out of the house and searched for him mother. After a while Jiang cheng found his mother with JieJie heading towards the doctor hall. Jiang cheng ran to his mother. "Mother, you have to find herbs for Wei ying, he is super weak. After vomiting for two times he barely has any strength to even walk" Jiang cheng stated to his mother. "Ok, will bring them after I go and see your father who fainted because of you two brats" Madam Yu replied. "We will soon have a little brat too" JieJie joked. "How dare you insult that little innocent creature who doesn't even know who is a brat" madam yu said. "That is true" Jiangs cheng supported Madam Yu's words. "I thought you were on my side" JieJie complained. "I will be on the team that speaks true words" after saying this he felt a sense of danger. He immediately ran to their house. He ran to Wei ying's room to discover that Lan Zhan sitting on Wei ying's bed.

Lan Zhan leaned closer, closer. A sword was thrown at Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan flinched. Jiang cheng was mad. He came to Lan Zhan and slapped him on the left cheek. He slapped him hard. Jiangs cheng took the sword that was stuck on the headboard of the bed. He was about pick a fight with Lan Zhan when suddenly Wei ying hugged Jiangs Chengs leg weakly after recognizing Jiang Cheng smell. "Wei ying, you have to rest, it's not good for you to move'. Jiangs cheng said in a very calming voice. "Wanyin, I want some water" Wei ying requested. Jiang cheng slowly placed Wei ying's hand on the bed and made his way to the kitchen to get wei ying some water.

'This is the only chance' Lan Zhan thought before leaning really close to Wei ying's face. Wei ying could feel someone's breath on his lips. He wanted to open his eyes. But he was too weak. Suddenly he felt soft lips on his lips. Wei ying new exactly who's lips they belong to. He started to shiver. "WANYIN" Wei ying shouted with the power he has left.