Chapter 3

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

It was now two weeks later and I still haven't gotten around to getting a personal trainer yet. I was finally going to go today though. The whole Jared thing made me a but unmotivated bit I'm finally pushing that to the side. After that night at the apartment I had to change my locks and add bolts. I was looking to move soon but for the time being I had to make sure my current home was safe.

Seeing that it was getting warm, I threw on a sun dress and tied my hair up in a bun. I was going to check out two gyms today. The other ones were too expensive and far.

I warmed up my leftovers from last night and ate it before I headed out. The drive to the first gym took about 15 minutes. It was a decent sized gym and they had a variety of equipment. I walked over to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm inquiring about the one on one personal training that I saw on the website," I said to the dark haired man that was behind the desk.

"Oh sure I'll look into that for you. What days are you looking for?"

"Four days, Mondays to Thursdays in the afternoon. Around 5 maybe?"

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am, we only have training classes around that time. It's the same thing but instead of one on one it would be a group of you in the training room. One on one trainings are from 8 to 3."

"Oh that sucks! I work in the mornings. Alright thank you, have a nice day." I said before walking out towards my car.

I can't say I'm not disappointed but I still have another option. I just hope they have openings and can work on my time.

I realized the one I'm going to is closer to my apartment. It's also the one I was looking at when I was in the club, State Wide Fitness. I pulled up in their parking lot and relished in how nice it looked inside. They also have a parking lot, unlike the one I just went to.

I walked over to the front desk and smiled at the girl.

"Hi, I'm interested in the one on one personal training , do you guys offer those in the evenings? Preferably Mondays to Thursdays around 5."

"I believe we do, just a sec." She says and starts to type on the computer. She looks up and gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry it's my second day, I'm not familiar with the schedules and the computer system yet. Give me one second so I can call for some help please." She says looking nervous.

"It's okay, I understand take your time I'm not in a rush." I said trying to calm her nerves. I understand being new at a workplace, it is not fun. She picked up the phone and made a call.

"Gio, can you please come to front, I need help with the training schedule." She says and hung up the phone. "Someone will be here shortly," I gave her a smile.

A very tall man comes through the sliding doors over to the desk. He had tattoos all over and he had tan skin. His curly black hair looks so soft, I just wanted to run my hands through. He had a muscular build and I just knew he had rock hard abs underneath his loose blue shirt. His forehead was glistening in sweat and he was wearing compression pants and shorts over them.

He's so fucking hot, I didn't even realize I liked white men until now. I would literally ride him like a jockey.

"I'm here, what do you need help with Joy?" He asked and my jaw almost dropped when I heard how deep his voice was.

"Well....I'm sorry I didn't get your name," Joy trailed off looking over at me.

"Yasmine," I answered.

"Yasmine wants to do the one on one training in the afternoon, Monday to Thursday at 5. I'm trying to check who's schedule is open, so I can give her more information but I'm having a hard time navigating to the schedules." She says to him.

He looks down at me and when his eyes met mine he licked lips. He was staring for like a good ten seconds before he looked back at Joy.

"Only Troy and I do the evening one on ones, and Melanie and Abraham do the morning sessions, so write that down. And to get to the schedules, you'll need to click admin, scroll down to trainers, choose the type of training or session and then click schedule." Gio says showing her Joy what to do. As he was leaning down to use the computer I saw the way his muscles stood out which made him look hotter. If that was even possible.

"It's looks like I'm available for those dates, and at 5." Gio says looking at me.

I honestly don't know if this was a good idea. How will I concentrate with this walking sex on legs as my personal trainer. I needed to do this for myself though so I can't let anything or anyone get in the way of that not even this hunk of a man in front of me.

"Sounds good, how do I go about signing up?" I asked and Joy answered.

"I got you covered, first I need your information to get you a membership. Personal training and group training comes with the membership so you don't have to pay anything extra." Joy says and I nodded. Gio stepped to the side and waited for us to finish.

After signing all the paperwork and paying the signup fee I was finally a member of the gym. I got the schedule I wanted and Gio was my trainer. While we were going through the paperwork Gio was at the side and ever so often I felt his gaze burning at the side of my face. I felt a bit self conscious and I was shifting under his gaze.

Now that I was finished with the sign up process I was about to make my way home until Gio pushed off the wall and came towards me.

"Hi Yasmine, let me formally introduce myself. I'm Giovanni and I'll be your trainer. Since you're new and this is your first time coming here, we need to have a small meet to go over what you would like to work on, what's your goal and things like that. Do you maybe have time to come in like an hour or 30 minutes before our first session Monday?"

I worked until 3 in the afternoon so I had time to come but I was planning on using the hour and a half in between to rest

"I work up until that time so I don't think I can."

"Do you work on the weekends? He asked.

"No," I responded confused.

"Okay how about tomorrow for lunch then?" He says and I found myself agreeing.

"That's fine," I said.

"Okay give me your number and I'll call you." He said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I gave him my number and he told me he still had a class in session. He left through the the sliding doors and I walked to my car. This is definitely going to be interesting.