Chapter 13

When I got to Macy's house, I saw a few cars parked outside

When I got to Macy's house, I saw a few cars parked outside. I parked mine and walked to the door, before I could even knock the door was flung open by a smiling Kaia.

"Come on, tell me everything." She says dragging me upstairs. I didn't even get a chance to greet Macy and the guests.

"Well hello to you too," I said looking around. I realized she pulled us into a bedroom.

"Hi, now spill." She sat at the edge of the bed looking at me expectantly.

"Seriously Kai,"I rolled my eyes.

"Yasmineeee." She whined.

"Okay, okay fine."

I sat next to her and proceeded to tell her how Gio and I's date went last night. She sat down taking in everything, she was even leaning over because she was so invested in the details. After I finished talking she spoke.

"Giomine? No, that's sounds stupid. Yagianni? Nah. Yasovanni? Hmm maybe-" I cut her off.

"What the hell are you yapping about?" I said to her.

"Trying to find ship names duh," she deadpanned.

"Okay weirdo, let's get back downstairs." I said pulling her towards the door.

"Wait!" She said and I turned back to her. "I really like you guys together, I like seeing you this happy. I really hope something blossoms from this because you two are honestly so beautiful together. You look great by the way, I see that having him as a personal trainer is paying off in more ways than one."

"Thank you Kai, I hope so too." I hugged her. "Yea I'm down 14 pounds."

"I'm happy for you," She hugged me again.

We went downstairs and went towards Macy.

"I take it she dragged you away to interrogate you?" Macy asks hugging me.

"Of course," I said and she laughed.

"What? I had to know!" Kaia defended.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

I looked around, Gio hadn't arrived yet.

Kaia opened the door and her brother and Ramir stood there with board games and alcohol.

"They're here," Kaia says hugging her brother then moving over to Ramir.

Kade looked at me and smirked while Ramir looked at me and gave me a soft smile.

"Kade and Ramir, this is Macy. My girlfriend, and Macy this is Kade and Ramir, my brother and good friend." Kaia introduced.

"Hi it's so nice to finally meet you guys, Kaia talks about you guys a lot." Macy said walking up to them hugging them.

"All good things I hope," Kade said returning the hug.

I removed myself so that they could proper meet and talk. I went to the living room and sat in one of the couches. There were a handful of people here talking and mingling and some already playing board games. I looked around again but still didn't see Giovanni.