Chapter 17

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

I was now hiding from Giovanni in his apartment. We've been playing and he's been chasing me around, and I managed to hide in his laundry room. I'm currently crouching in the corner next to the washing machine. I hear Giovanni's feet as he was walking around looking for me.

After about a few minutes or so. I emerged from my position and walked downstairs. I didn't see him. I was about to walk back upstairs but I felt him snake his arms around me from behind.

"Thought you could hide forever huh?" He said lifting me up. My back was pressed to his chest as he had me in the air.

Our laughter filled the room and he set me down and spun me around.

"Bout time you found me." I laughed.

"I believe you owe me a kiss babygirl." He said.

"I believe I do." I reached on my tippy toes to kiss him. His kiss was intoxicating and I found myself getting lost in his smell. He smelled so good.

"You really are a gem." He said once he pulled away. I had the biggest smile on my face.

My face turned to surprise when I looked up and saw the speaker boxes in each corner.

"Oh my gosh, is that a surround sound system? I always wanted one of those." I told him and he nodded.

"Wanna try it out?" He asked and I eagerly nodded my head. "Go on then."

He helped me connect my phone using bluetooth. I navigated to my dancehall playlist and started playing music. The sound was low and I was a bit confused until Gio came up behind me and reached forward to turn up my volume button.

"Oh duh," I said to myself and he chuckled.

"Let's see what you got." He said to me. I turned to him and smirked.

I turned back around and started dancing and grinding on him to the beat of each song. I felt his hard member struggling to get free. He had a look of surprise on his face when he saw the way I was dancing. I was even more surprised when he kept up with me.

The way he grabbed my waist and moved his waistline to match mine was tipping me over the edge. When I heard 'make up sex' by vybz kartel, I told him to sit on the couch. I was going to give a lap dance.

He sat down with his legs open and his arms strung across the back of the couch. The way he was watching my every move made me very hot. I walked over to him seductively. The eye contact was enough to make me cum already.

I turned my back to him and dipped low between his legs, making sure my bum rubbed his crotch. I lift myself back up and began grinding on him to the beat of the song. I then turned around and began straddling him. I rolled my waistline while holding his shoulders.

The way he kept my eye contact while licking his lips was making a pool between my legs. He then grabbed my waist where my shirt had ridden up. Once the song finished, I rested my forehead on his.

He wasted no time in pulling me in to kiss him. He kissed me hungrily and with so much passion, I almost melted on his lap. I let out a small moan and he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his torso. He walked us up the stairs and a few seconds later he put me on the bed.

He stands at the edge of the bed looking at me with lust filled eyes. I decided to be bold and crawl towards him. I was settled on my hands and knees right in front of his crotch. He watched my every move.

I reached for the band of his sweats and underwear and pulled them down. His member bobbed up and down, and I gasped at the size.

This man is packing!

I reached out for it and stroked it a few times. I swirled my tongue around his tip before I took him in my mouth. I heard him hiss above me and that was my motivation to go crazy.

I arched my back and bobbed my head back and forth taking in as much of him as I could. My hand stroked the base of his cock.

"Fuck, just like that babygirl." Gio said while guiding my head. He reached forward to smack my ass. A moan escaped my lips.

I used my other hand to caress his balls, and I felt him twitch in my mouth. He held the back of my head and began fucking my mouth. I was a slobbering mess, tears and a runny nose mess, but I loved every minute of it.

He held me by my hair and made me look at him.

"So beautiful, but I'm not done with you yet." He smirked.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He pulled my top and shorts off. His eyes lit up when he realized I wasn't wearing a bra.

The pooling at my core was now drenching my panties.

Gio hovered over me and placed a sloppy kiss to my lips. He began trailing kisses all the way down to my lower abdomen then to my thighs. He pulled my panties down and placed a wet kiss to my sex.

"So wet and ready for me."

He dipped his head between my legs and began devouring me. My back arched off the bed as my hand flew to his hair. His tongue was working magic because I felt the static feeling almost immediately. My moans were now loud and uncontrollable.

When he added his fingers to the equation, My body was on cloud nine. I felt my walls tighten and my stomach constrict.

"Giovaniii!" I screamed his name as I came undone.

"That was fast," He smirked.

Gio pulled his fingers out and brought them to my lips.

"Suck," He instructed.

I shamelessly wrapped my lips around his fingers. His eyes darkened when he saw me taste myself.

He reached over to his side table and pulled out a condom. He opened it and threw the packet to the side. He rolled the condom on his thick cock and positioned himself at my entrance. He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded my head.

He eased into me inch by inch. He waited a bit so that I could adjust to his size. I nodded my head again telling him he could continue.

His strokes started out slow at first then he started to pick up speed. Goosebumps flooded my skin. The room was filled with our grunts and moans.

"Mm harder Gio," I moaned out.

He began thrusting so hard I started seeing stars. His dick repeatedly hitting my g-spot. My moans were so loud, I was sure the whole Manhattan heard me.

"Like this babygirl?" He asked and I moaned, nodding my head. "Use your words princess." He said still fucking my lights out.

"Yea, just like that." I moaned out.

"Good girl," He said reaching down to wrap his hand around my neck.

My legs started to shake uncontrollably and I was about to have my second orgasm for the night. My walls began to tighten again which made Gio hiss.

"Fuuck!"

"Gio I'm gonna cum,"

"Cum with me babygirl." Gio said before I exploded on his dick. He came after two more pumps, then collapsed on top of me.

"That was-" I started.

"Fucking amazing." He finished. "But I'm still not done with you yet princess. On your hands and knees now." He smirked.