Chapter 15

I woke up with the worse back pain ever

I woke up with the worse back pain ever. I moved around trying to get comfortable when yesterday's events came flooding back to me. I peeked my eyes open to see Gio looking at me tiredly.

We both fell asleep on my couch. I was laying on top of him while his arms were wrapped around me protectively. I don't understand how he looks so comfortable in this position.

"Go back to sleep babygirl." He said in his raspy sleepy voice.

I looked to the side to see what time it was and I let out a relieved sigh. I had to get up soon for work.

"I have to go to work Gio," I told him. "And you do too, did you forget that?"

He groaned.

"Fuck work, I just wanna lay with you." He said and I giggled.

"Gio, we'll see each other later after I come from the gym." I said and he looked confused.

"What do you mean after you come from the gym? I'll be seeing you during the session." He said.

"Oh about that," I said sheepishly.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Well I may have dropped our sessions. I'll be going to the regularly to work out." I told him.

"Oh that's no problem I can-"

"No Gio, I'll be doing it by myself. I don't think it's a good idea for us to be trainer and trainee anymore. It could get messy and I don't want that. We'll see each other outside of the gym."

"I guess you're right, but that's less time being spent with you." He pouted.

"We'll make up for it. Now, let's get up. I gotta get ready for work."

I gave Gio an extra toothbrush and made him use the bathroom first to do his morning hygiene routine. While he was doing that I went to my bedroom to pick out a pair of scrubs.

As I was walking out of my bedroom Gio emerged from the bathroom.

"There's a towel on my bed, you can use to dry your face." I told him and he stole a quick kiss as he was walking past me.

I went to go take a shower and do my morning routine. I emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and walked towards my bedroom. When I opened the room door and went inside I saw Gio at my dresser looking at my photos.

He was picking them up one by one and inspecting them while smiling. When the door closed he turned to look at me. His eyes went dark with a twinkle and he walked over to me.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He looked me over and held my arms.

He brought my lips to his which turned into a steamy make out session. One thing led to another and before we knew it we were on my bed with Gio holding my legs in a strong grip while I rode his face.