Chapter 9

I'm now getting off from work and I'm extremely tired

I'm now getting off from work and I'm extremely tired. Today was very hectic at the hospital. I'm now rushing home so I can take my nap before I meet Gio.

I'm not even sure what I'm going to be walking into today. After last night's stunt I was feeling very confused. After our kiss he was being very affectionate towards me, not that I'm complaining. I've grown to love his presence and his company.

We spoke a lot last night and got to know a little bit about each other. Macy and him are really close since they both lost their parents while growing up. I learned that their grandfather was the one who raised them. They spoke very fondly of him, you can tell he means the world to them.

As I made it inside my apartment I took a shower and went straight to bed. The hour and a half nap really did wonders everyday after work. If I had to go straight to the gym right after work, I would die. Sometimes after a long workday my feet felt like I've been been stabbed in the soles repeatedly. Like right this moment where I'm feeling my feet throb and pulsate.

The Worse.

After my nap I got dressed and made my way to the gym. Giovanni was waiting for me at the front desk as usual.

I'm not even sure how I should act towards him. Should I pretend nothing happened or should I say something?

Fuck it, I'll just see what he does. The last thing I wanna do is embarrass myself.

As we get in the room, we do the same things we normally do. Set up our equipment and start our warmups.

I guess if he's not going to address it then I'm not either. I don't want to make things awkward between us.

At this point I just wanted to go home. My feet were still killing me, there's a huge elephant in the room that none of us are addressing. I just need to get through the rest of these exercises and I'm bolting out of here.

"Princess, you alright? You've been hopping a bit since you got here." Giovanni asks.

"I'm fine, just a long day at work." I gave him a tight lipped smile. His eyes softened and he walked over to me.

"Come here," He sat down on the padded floor and held his arms out. I sat down and scooted closer to him. "We only have 15 minutes left so how about we just rest for the rest of the session?" He says and I nodded.

He pulled me closer and grabbed my feet. He pulled off my sneakers and I was getting ready to protest.

"Oh, you don't have to," I said about to pull my feet away.

"Don't." He said leaving no room for arguments. I let him continue.

He took my socks off and began massaging my feet. This man's hands are literally magic.

"Is there where you tell me you're a part time masseur?" I playfully narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckles.

I really had to ask because this felt heavenly. He was getting all the right spots.

"You have really pretty feet." He commented.

"Thanks," I said wiggling my toes.

"Perfect, just like every part of you," He mutters under his breath. I decided not to comment.

"Mm that's feels so good," I moan and Gio stops the massage. I looked up at him and whined. "Why'd you stop, that felt so good." I frowned.

Gio was giving me a weird look, his eyes went dark and started twinkling.

"Come on babygirl, let's get you home." He said after a while.

He grabbed both of our stuff and lead us towards the parking lot. He took my keys and unlocked my car, putting my things in. Still holding my keys he went over to his vehicle to put his things in then walked back over towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking you home, now get in the passenger seat." He said and I stood there confused.

"Gio, I'm fine. I can drive home myself." I said not wanting him to make a fuss of this.

"Princess, get in the car." He warns.

"Gio I-" He cuts me off.

"Fuck you're stubborn, babygirl get in the car before I pick you up and put you in." He said and I moved my ass.

Yea, when you're on the bigger side, the last thing you want is for someone to pick you up.

"How are you going to get back to your car?" I asked and he said not to worry about it.

As we were driving home I was giving him directions and not too long we made it to my apartment complex. He drove my car into the parking garage and he walked me upstairs. We now stood outside of my apartment door.

"Thank you for taking me home, I really appreciate it." I said opening the door.

"It's no problem princess," He said giving me a smile. His eyes kept flickering to my lips again and before I knew it we were kissing again. He pulled away and kissed my hair. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said before he disappeared down the hall.

"You two are so cute!" I hear a voice behind me. I jumped so high I almost hit the ceiling.

"You fucking asshole, stop doing that." I held my chest. Kaia starts laughing.

"What happened to 'I don't wanna get involved with my trainer'." She tries to mock my voice.

"First off, I don't sound like that. Secondly, it's not my fault he makes me feel fuzzy inside." I said to her.

"Soon you'll be feeling other things inside." Kaia retorts and started laughing.

"I'm sick of you, gimmie my keys back." I said stretching out my hand. She slaps my hand and sticks out her tongue.

"You love me," She grins. "And don't get mad at me, you were the one crying about how you wanted to fuck him everyday so what's the difference now?"

"The difference is, that was before when I only saw him as a piece of meat. Now that I'm getting to know him he's actually really sweet and caring." I respond to her.

"Aww, I like seeing you like this." She smiles. "You guys looked really cozy and comfortable with each other last night. The way he was holding you and playing with your hair while caressing your arms, if I didn't know you guys I would think you guy were together."

"Yea, last night was something special." I said remembering our moments last night.

I walked over to my fridge to grab my food that I left this morning. When I didn't see it anywhere I was about to ask Kaia but I saw the empty food container in front of her as she watched the tv.

"KAIA GET THE FUCK OUT!"

...
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.