Chapter 18

It was now Friday afternoon and I was getting ready to go to a street fair with Giovanni

It was now Friday afternoon and I was getting ready to go to a street fair with Giovanni. We've been hanging out everyday after we leave the gym. I've been spending a lot of time at his place, he even had to make space in his closet for the clothes he kept telling me to bring.

I hope we aren't moving too fast because the last thing I wanna do is get hurt, but I just can't help want everything with him because he makes me so happy. Don't even get me started on the sex. This man never failed to give me multiple orgasms each night. I've been falling for this man more and more this past week.

Gio should be picking me up in the next 30 minutes so I really had to hurry. I walked to my closet and started looking through options of clothing. My eyes went to the back of the closet where I had some clothes that couldn't fit anymore because of the weight gain.

I wonder if they'll fit now?

Was I the only one who didn't toss clothes I couldn't fit into anymore? I kept them with the intent that I would eventually fit into them again after I lost the weight.

I pulled out these boyfriend jeans that I had bought online but wasn't able to wear because of the weight gain and dragged it up my legs. I squealed in surprise when I saw that it fit. My stomach was flatter and my legs weren't as huge so that's why. I started jumping and clapping with joy.

I decided to do my weekly weigh in to see where I am now. I got naked and went to the scale in my bathroom. I know I'm normally supposed to do this in the morning but who cares? I stepped on the scale and was surprised at the number I saw.

181

Wow, I'm 7 pounds down, and it's only been a week. Since it's been three weeks, that would mean each week I lost 7 pounds. I was loving my progress.

I quickly ran back to my room and threw on the jeans and an army green cropped tank top. I paired it with the same colored sneakers and left my hair curly down my back. I grabbed my purse and keys when I got the text from Gio saying he was downstairs.

I walked downstairs and spotted him right away leaning on the side of his car.

He looks so yummy!

"Hi," I said as I reached to him.

"Hey babygirl," He opened his arms for me to walk in. He wraps his arms around me and I'm immediately engulfed in his scent. He smelled so good. "I've missed you,"

"You saw me this morning before I went to work babe, I've been sleeping at your place for the past week." I told him

"So? I'm not allowed to miss my woman?" He said before he cupped my face and brought my lips to his.

This man never failed to give me butterflies every single time.

"I love when your hair is like this." He pulled at one of my curls then let it go so that it bounced up and down. He smiled at me.