Chapter 27

It's been two weeks since I saw Giovanni that night

It's been two weeks since I saw Giovanni that night. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what he was doing here.

Could he be here on another contract? Or maybe he just came to visit Macy.

It's now the weekend and I was at the gym finishing up my workout. When I cooled down, I walked to the locker room to take my things out. As I was walking out to say bye to Joy, I saw most of the employees and trainers gathered in front of the desk facing someone.

I slowed down when I realized the person was Giovanni. He was relaying information to them and they were taking it all in. I hadn't realized I stopped walking until I saw Gio look at me. I quickly looked away and picked up my speed to exit the gym.

I hear him dismiss everyone and he jogged over to me.

"Yasmine." He said and began walking next to me.

"Gio." I responded. "Here on a another contract I presume."

"No, I'm here for good. I have some unfinished business I need to take care of." He said and I paused. We were right at my car and he stood tall in front of me.

Oh how I've missed this man. I just want to reach up and run my fingers through his brown curls. I don't know what this man did when he was in LA but he's even sexier than he was since I last saw him. I unlocked my vehicle, about to get in.

"And what would that be?" I asked still facing him.

He started leaning down towards my face. Is he going to kiss me? My eyes fluttered closed and I waited for his lips to touch mine. When I didn't feel the contact, I opened my eyes and saw him smirking while holding my car door open for me.

How embarrassing.

"You'll know soon babygirl." He said and I got inside the vehicle. I watched him retreat and turn to go back inside the gym.

My dumbass really thought he was going to kiss me and I was going to let him too. It's been so long since I had sex my hormones were all over the place. Him being that close to me wasn't helping either. Looks like I'm gonna be running into him more often.

Well I could switch gyms.

"Don't be dramatic Yasmine." I told myself.

I made my way home, hopped in the shower and took a nap. I was enjoying my slumber until I was woken up by my doorbell ringing.

I groggily walked over to my door and opened it to reveal a young boy with flowers and a black bag.

"Hi, are you Yasmine James?" The boy asked.

"Yes, I am."

"These are for you ma'am. Have a good day." He hands me the flowers and the bag before he walked away.

"You too" I called after him. I brought the things inside and set them down on my table. I picked up the card that was with the flowers and read it.

'To the only woman that ever made my heart skip a beat. I'll see you soon. -G'