Chapter 31

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

"Ow Yasmine! Easy." I tell my girl as she's squeezing blackheads in my face.

"I need to get them out. Hold still!" I can't help staring at her face as she looked so focused trying to get all the blackheads.

"Yes ma'am." Was my reply.

"Alright I'm done. Come you need to wash your face for the skincare routine." She said pulling me up from the couch.

"What now?"

"Your skincare routine." She said slower.

"I don't have a skin care routine babe."

"You do now." I groaned.

"You're lucky I love you and you're cute." I said as she dragged me into the bathroom.

She pulled out a bag and poured the products out on the side of the sink.

"I got these from target when I left work today." She said as she applied some type of face wash to my face.

An hour later we both sat in the living room talking about random shit, with a clay mask on. It honestly felt like we never broke up at all. Just continued right where we left off.

"I'm not saying he was right, all I'm saying is that I understand."

We were having a debate about Thanos.

"So you're telling me that you're willing to wipe out trillions of lives to "better the world"." I asked.

"Well not necessarily. I would wipe out the bad people, the psychos, the rapists, the racists, and the bitches I don't like. Simple." She shrugged.

"Fair enough." I tried to smile but my face felt so stiff. "Baby I can't move my face."

She started laughing.

"Come on let's wash them off. And I have something to show you after." She smiled.

After we washed off the masks my face still felt stiff. I'm not sure if that's what's supposed to  happen or somethings gone bad.

"Okay you can come down down now!" Yas yelled from downstairs. She was preparing a surprise for me and she told me to wait up here.

When I got to the living room she was standing by the table with two covered up square boards.

"Okay sit." She instructed and began to smile. "How much do you love me?"

"Theres nothing in this world that can measure my love for you babygirl. What's all this?"

"So, I've been wanting to get you something for a while and I decided to go with something meaningful." She pulls both the covers off and it was a painting of me and my grandfather. The second one was similar except Macy was present in this one.