Chapter 39

I'm at the supermarket buying cherries for my wife

I'm at the supermarket buying cherries for my wife. It's like ever since she got pregnant her need to eat them tripled. She eats two bags a day, and when she runs outs she turns into a pregnant demon. So, I'm just saving myself the trouble and buying as much as I can right now. I know I must look insane right now walking around with a cart filled with cherries but I'd look crazy any day if it means my wife gets to be happy.

"22 bags of cherries? You organizing a pie eating contest?" The cashier joked.

"Nah, all for the wife." I told her.

"Aww that's really sweet."

"Thank you."

I carried the bags out to the car and made my way home. Since I've been back Yasmine and I have been glued to the hip. Being without her for three months drove me insane and I intend on making up for lost times. We have about a week until the babies get here and I wanna spend as much time as we can before it gets hectic.

Upon reaching home, Yasmine greeted me as soon as I stepped inside.

"Hi." She wrapped her arms around me and smiled as she looked up at me. "What's this?"

"Hi babygirl," I kissed her lips "..and these are your monthly supply of cherries."

"This is way too much Gio, they're gonna spoil."

"Not with they way you eat em babe." I said and immediately regretted it.

"Are you saying I eat too much?"

"No I didn't mean for it to come out like that. You know I want you to eat good, we're trying to get our kids nice and chunky." Chunky babies are the best.

"I think not, you aren't the one who's gonna get their pussy split to their asshole Gio." I grimaced at the thought of that actually happening.

"You know if that happens I'll be right here to take care of you."

"You always take care of me." She got on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. "Come let me help you with the bags."

"You already know that's not happening." I side stepped her and walked to the kitchen to put the cherries away.

"So I ordered some more baby clothes, but I promise I won't buy anymore ." She looked sheepish.

Yasmine's been saying we shouldn't buy anymore baby clothes since the twins already have enough. Their closet was already filled to the brim with clothes, diapers and toys.

"Yasmine this is the third time you've said that."

"Okay but I can't help it. They're so cute and well priced." She reasoned.

"Fair enough but this better be the last time."

As I was about to pick her up to carry her upstairs a stream of water flowed down her leg and onto the tile. Yasmine looked at me in a panic.