Chapter 26

1 year and 2 months later (February)

I am beat. Work today was hectic. Last year they moved me to the pediatric clinic and normally it's calm but today was busy.

I sat on my bed and contemplated if I wanted to go to the gym today. For the past year the gym became my best friend. I lost a lot of weight and I'm so proud of myself for actually sticking with my plan. I'm currently 136, and I feel and look good.

A lot had changed this past year. I moved out of my old place. I also got my hair cut shorter, it was now shoulder length.

Though this past year has been good to me, I still felt like something or more like someone was missing from my life. That person being Giovanni. It's been a year and two months and my mind still runs on him daily. After he left back to LA he would try to call but I never once answered. I knew if I did I would've forgave him right away and I wasn't ready to do that at that time. He stopped calling after a few months.

I sighed and walked into my bathroom to take a shower. After much thought I decided to just skip the gym today. Kaia and Macy had invited me to go clubbing with them tonight and I would need as much rest as I could get. After I got in bed, I was out within minutes.

My phone ringing woke me up. I reached around my bed for the device and answered the call without even checking to see who was calling.

"Hello,"

"I know your ass ain't sleeping, get the fuck up. Macy and I will be there in thirty minutes so you have that amount of time to get ready." Came Kaia's voice on the other side of the phone before she hung up. She didn't even give me a chance to respond.

I picked myself up and went to the bathroom to brushed my teeth and washed my face before I went into my closet. I put on a dress with deep V neckline that came mid-thigh. There was a small slit at the side stopped before my waist and my back was out.

The dress was a bit raunchy but I still had a shit ton of clothes that I hadn't worn yet because of the weight I had on. I put some heels on and went to my mirror to do my hair. I took it out of my work bun and left it in curls around my face.

'We're outside'

Just in time. I put on my trench coat since it was still cold outside. I grabbed my keys and purse and went outside to meet the girls.

"Hi babes," I greeted as I got in the car.

"I already know you have on something sexy going on under there." Macy said.

"As she always." Kaia chimes.

"Thank you girls, you guys look amazing." I complimented them back.

"I hope wherever you guys are taking me has hot men." I told them and they gave each other a look.

"You've never even given a guy the time of the day before. So what's changed now?" Kaia asked.

"Just wanna have some fun." I simply said.