Chapter 32

Kaia and Macy were visiting today

Kaia and Macy were visiting today. They said they had something to show us so Gio and I are lounging in the living area waiting for them to show up.

"What do you think it is?" I asked Gio as he played in my hair.

"I'm not sure, maybe a new car."

"Ooo what if it's a puppy?" I asked excitedly.

"Also a possibility."

I got up from the couch and walked over to the fridge to get some water. I was feeling a bit thirsty all of a sudden.

"You want something?" I asked and he shook his head.

I grabbed a water and walked back over to lay on the couch.

"You know what I'm glad for?"

"What's that?" He asked.

"That you don't come with female drama." I answered.

"Elaborate."

"Most men always come with some type of drama. Either it's babymomma issues, an obsessive ex, a girl best friend who wants more, or a mom who acts like her son is her husband." I explained.

"Well it's a good thing I'm not most men." He smirked.

"Ya damn right."

"You're the first person I've dated since I've been in New York though, and you're the last." He gave me a peck.

"Wow, so you plan on dating in other states then?" I pretended to be upset and got up from the couch and walked to the side with my arms folded.

"You know what I mean Yas. Now get your ass back over here." I walked back over to him and straddled his lap.

"Yes daddy." I answered playfully. His eyes went dark and lustful and I knew I had awoken his horny side.

"Stop the nastiness." Came a voice from the door.

We both snapped our heads to see Kaia and Macy walking in.

"I regret giving her a key." Gio rolled his eyes.

My eyes were glued to Macy. Well it's certainly not a new car or a puppy.

"No way!" I hopped of Gio's lap and ran over to her.

"You like?"

"I love! The red was nice but this fits you so well. It looks like your actual color."

Macy colored her hair a ginger color, even her eyebrows. It looks really good with her long hair that's she's been growing out. If I didn't know her I would think she's an actual ginger.

"Thank you." She curtsied and I smiled at her goofiness.

I turned to go bother Kaia but I saw she was looking through the fridge. I knew her ass was gonna go straight over there. I rolled my eyes.