Chapter 16: Internship 1/2

---

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back talking about the internships. They will last for a week. Those who received nominations will get a personalized list of work places you choose from. As for those who didn't receive nominations lists will have to choose among 40 agencies around the country. Think carefully before you choose." Aizawa told us before passing the lists.

"I want to fight crime in urban areas!" Kirishima says

"I hope I can intern at a place with floods. I wonder if there are any?" Tsu says

"Turn in your choices before the weekend. Dismissed." Aizawa added as he walks out of the room with Midnight waving her hand.

"We've only got two days?!" Sero exclaims.

"Then we'll have to make our decision efficiently." I utter loud enough for Sero to hear. I stared at the lists of nominations I received, majority of them are pro heroes.

I blinked when I saw Endeavor's hero agency on my list. No thanks. I look for the other agency until I found the Ninja Hero agency.

During lunchtime, Ashido asks everyone whether they've chosen an agency yet.

"I'm going to Mt. Lady!" Mineta says.

"Mineta, you're thinking about something something pervert, aren't you?" Tsu suggested

"Of course not!"

"Deku, have you decided already?" I heard Uraraka asks. Her and the others catch Izuku muttering to himself while trying to make a selection.

"Tomioka, have you chosen what agency you'll internship?" Tokoyami asked.

"Just call me Y/n and I chose Edgeshot's agency." I respond. "How about you?"

"I got an offer from the number 3 hero, Hawks."

"The youngest pro hero. That's amazing."

Tokoyami and I talked for moment. I noticed Iida who completely silent this whole time and start writing on his internship form.

At the end of the day, Uraraka asked Izuku and I walk home together which we gladly agreed. She turned and called Iida but he's not in the room anymore.

"He probably decided on where he wants to do his internship and went to turn it to Aizawa-sensei." I says. Glancing at my broccoli friend. "Izuku where do you want to internship?"

"I haven't decided yet-" Izuku went to open the door but before we could leave All Might suddenly appears in the doorway.

"I am here! In a bizarre position!" All Might shouts and takes Izuku aside.

"Uraraka, let's wait for Izuku at the entrance." I say as Uraraka nodded.

While we wait for Izuku, Uraraka informed me that she's chosen the Battle Hero: Gunhead's agency because she wants to get stronger and gain a different perspective from being a rescue hero.

"That's good for you Uraraka. If you want, I can also teach you some combat skills." I suggested making Uraraka smile a mile wide.

"Really? Please do!" Uraraka gushed and I simply nodded at her.

"Of course. Anything for a friend."

Izuku reunites with us, and informs that he got an offer. We notice Iida has left school already. I recalls hearing about Ingenium on the news, having been taken out by the Hero killer: Stain.

On the first day of the internships, we gathered at the train station and prepare for our departure.

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything." Aizawa says.