𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟

Isadora was in the woods sketching as the animals around her were telling her that more of the shifters were phasing due to the number of vampires near by, which didn't make much sense to her because the only ones near by were her family and somet...

Isadora was in the woods sketching as the animals around her were telling her that more of the shifters were phasing due to the number of vampires near by, which didn't make much sense to her because the only ones near by were her family and sometimes her cousins, but the stay for two days at the most.

The human girl made her way inside where her brothers were play fighting while Rosalie and Alice were arguing over a hairbrush. Esme was sat at her desk drawing a sketch or the house that they were going to in a few months.

"Where is Eddie?" she asked as she sat on the sofa, next to Carlisle

"With her. She is giving him a hard time again. He is really confused." Carlisle answered his daughter lovingly

"According to Eddie he can feel a mate bond growing." Isadora stated, almost sadly "Am I selfish because I don't want her to be his mate?" Dora asked

"Not at all. Not after what she said and did to you." he grimaced as he remembered how Isabella had convinced Isadora that she was ugly and freaky. "I would like to think that Edward had a bit more sense in him, he knows he has a true mate waiting to meet him. He is just putting up with her." Carlisle said as he heard Edwards car approaching.

Edward came through the door with a scowl on his face.

"Trouble in paradise?" Jasper laughed.

"The girl is psychotic. She told me that one day I would need to pick between her and Isa because id have to bed one of them. She is a nut job." Edward said as he sat down beside Isadora.

"Okay, that is gross. She does know that you are my brother right?" Isadora giggled

"My offer still stands, I can kill her." Rosalie said as she brushed her hair while Alice glared at her.

Edward sigher as he said: "I cant do anything now, she knows and she threatened to expose our kind. We can't risk a run in with the Volturi. I'm trapped with her for all eternity."

"Volturi?" Isadora asked.

"The biggest Coven, leaders of vampires. Vampire royalty, they oversee the laws and kill the criminals." Carlisle explained to the human beside him.

Isadora didn't know why, but every time they were mentioned, she got shivers.

"Well, Isabella is turning eighteen tomorrow and she is coming here where we will tell her that we are moving." Edward stated

"I'm still sorry that we are moving." Isadora stated as Carlisle pulled her onto his lap and kissed her cheek.

"We'll come back. We always do. Besides, we all need to distance ourselves from her." Emmett smiled as Isadora began to fidget with the buttons on Carlisle's cardigan.

"Feeling little?" he asked and received a nod.

"Use you're words, little one." Emmett said from the other sofa