𝐼 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑.

Isadora layed nestled between her mates. She had finally completed the bond with them. She smiled as their purrs harmonised with each other's perfectly. Caius had his head buried in the crook of her neck, smelling her scent. Marcus layed on his side, his arm holding his head up while Aro's head was on her stomach.

Isadora ran her fingers through Caius' hair as well as Aro's while Marcus kissed her cheek.

"I've never experienced anything as passionate as that in my life" she smiled as Caius kissed her neck lightly.

"How do you feel? You don't regret it do you?" Marcus asked gently. Isadora kissed him gently

"Never. I love you. All of you. I wanted to know what it is like to feel another kind of love" she smiled as Marcus kissed her again.

His hand began to trail the curves of her body as he deepened the kiss. Aro turned and dove his head between her legs. Isadora's back arched as she felt his tongue circling her clit. She moaned as Marcus squeezed her breast while Caius took her hardened nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God!" she moaned as Aro pushed three fingers into her still tight hole.

"So sweet mia amore." Aro smiled.

"A-Aro!" she said and arched her back.

Aro pulled away, making her whine. "Yes my darling?" he teased.

"Please" she breathed

"Please what, mia stella?" Aro asked as he pumped his fingers in and out of her wetness

"Mmm please Aro" she moaned loudly, bucking her hips forward. Aro gently smacked her thigh.

"Now, now my dear. Good girls use their words." Caius growled into her ear as he and Marcus pinched her sensitive nipples.

"Tell Aro what you want, mia regina." Marcus said softly and nipped her ear lobe with his teeth.

"Aro. I need you inside me" she whimpered as Caius rubbed her clit.

"Where mia regina? in that pretty mouth of yours? or what about that tight ass?"

"In my pussy Aro! I need your cock in my pussy now! Please Aro!!" she squealed wantonly.

"Why didn't you just say that, beautiful." he smirked and pushed himself into her.

In Forks, The Cullen siblings were sat in the doctors office when a new girl walked in. Edward and Athenodora perked up. She was absolutely adorable. She was shy.

"Do you feel it also, love?" Edward asked his mate, who nodded.

"Yes. The same thing I felt when I saw you" Athenodora replied.

"We have a human mate." They said simultaneously

A few days had passed and Isadora walked out of the bathroom ready for the day. She was sitting in the trials with her fiancé's .

She smiled as she entered the throne room with Jane and Alec

She smiled as she entered the throne room with Jane and Alec. Marcus kissed her cheek

"You look beautiful, tesoro" He smiled and lead her to the throne that wad beside his and Aro's

"Thank you Mar." she said and kissed his cheek. Throughout the trials, Caius was grumbling because he wanted to hold Isadora in his arms. He even went as far as to accuse Aro and Marcus of isolating him because he never kissed them good morning today. Isadora rolled her eyes and walked over to him an sat on his lap. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You are such a big baby." Aro shook his head as the doors were thrown open to reveal Edward and Athenodora.

"Wehaveahumanmateandsheisbeingabusedbychildrenofthemoonandwecanthelpherwithout yousopleasehelpus." Edward spoke fast. so fast that the kings and Athenodora looked at him in confusion. Isadora, who was used to Edwards panic talk, understood him clearly. She stood from her seat.

"I'll pack a bag." she said before speeding to their nest

Aro and the others entered the nest and found eight bags packed.

"Tesoro?"

"Edward and Dora need our help and we are going to help them." She said. Her kings smiled

"That was never the question my love. Its just that-"

"Aro shut up." Caius hushed him. Aro frowned at him

"Cai-"

"-Shh. don't you hear that?" he asked and moved to Isadora.

"Amore's. Come here and listen." Caius spoke. in a flash all three kings were beside Isadora, silently listening. Aro an Marcus gasped.

"How is this-"

"What's wrong?" Isadora asked in a panic.

"Three small heart beats are coming from you. They sound human." Marcus said.

"Is that possible?" Isadora asked. The look from her mates answered that for her. Isadora sighed.

"Are you sure that's what you heard?"

"We would never lie to you darling." Aro said as a bright smile made it's way to his face.

"You are pregnant!" he exclaimed and pulled her into his arms and span her in the air while kissing her cheek. Isadora squealed with a smiled on her face while Marcus kissed her as well. Caius looked at his three mates before storming out. Isadora looked down sadly.

"Don't worry my love. He will come around" Marcus purred while he placed his hand on her tummy.

"Three little beans" he chuckled.

"We don't even know who the father is" Isadora spoke. Marcus kissed her cheek.

"It doesn't matter. We will love them unconditionally." Aro said gently.

"We should get back to the throne room. Ill have Heidi pack our things. We will leave tonight." Marcus stood as the trio walked to the throne room.

It wasn't until 10:30 when Caius returned. He wore a smile as he kissed his fiancé.

"Sorry about my absence and my abrupt leave, but I couldn't help myself. I brought every item a baby could need." he spoke.

"Caius we do not even know the gender." Aro sighed.

"That's why I brought pink and blue. Personally I would like three little princess's so I can spoil them rotten. Just imagine their little ball gowns" Caius beamed, making Isadora smile and kiss his cheek.

"I thought you hated me." she pouted. Caius pecked her lips.

"Impossible. You three mean the world to me. And no matter the genders, I love these little ones just as much." He purred as the kings sisters and Edward walked in.

"What's happening?" Edward asked. Isadora smiled before beckoning him over.

"Put your ear against my stomach" she instructed. He frowned before complying. He gasped.

"Your pregnant" he said in shock. Isadora nodded with a smile.

"Wow. Congratulations sis" he smiled and kissed her cheek as her new sisters hugged her tightly. Jane pushed the queens away from her mother. Gently.

"Don't squish my siblings" Jane smiled. Isadora laughed. 

"Shall we get going?" Marcus spoke.

The group of vampires made their way to forks while Isadora placed her hand on her stomach.

"I'm a mother"