𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑥

When they returned to their nest, Isadora was sat in Donovan's lap

When they returned to their nest, Isadora was sat in Donovan's lap. His hold was tight and he growled any time their mates looked at her.

Aro and Marcus had been trying to calm him down, but he would just snarl and claw at them until he got to Isadora.

Isadora was straddling him and playing with his hair.

"Hey, you calm yet?" She asked and received a growl.

"Okay. Just you let me know when you are calm." She said as her fingers combed through his hair.

Aro sat beside them and kissed Isadora's cheek.

"Mine" Donovan snarled.

"Hey, we will have none of that mister" Isadora scolded. Donovan growled. Isadora kissed his cheek and his growl turned to a purr.

"Thanks mia amore" Caius said and kissed her cheek.

Marcus picked up the paper on the desk.

"Tesoro, what is this?" Marcus asked

"Oh I went to see Didyme and Sulpicia earlier and mentioned that I make clothes and offered to make them a dress." She replied

"That seems like hard work." Aro said

"It is. It's very frustrating as well."

"Then why do it?" Caius asked

"I enjoy making peoples visions come to life. It's like a painting. If you mess up a little it annoys you, but when you finally get it right it's the best feeling in the world" Isadora explained

"To me, having all my mates with me is the best feeling in the world" Caius purred.

"Awe. You're cute" She smiled and nuzzled her face into his neck. Caius smiled.

"How about a late dinner by the beach and a walk?" Aro asked his mates. Isadora instantly agreed and skipped to the closet to change.

 (Minus the sun glasses)

Her mates smiled as she emerged in a floral sundress.

"Absolutely gorgeous" Aro smiled and took her hands in his. She smiled as Marcus and Caius walked towards them and placed a kiss on theirs cheeks. Suddenly, Isadora was picked up by Aro. Her legs were around his waist and her face in the crook of his neck.