𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑑

It turns out that Marcus and Caius had been gone for almost five hours and the bond was feeling it

It turns out that Marcus and Caius had been gone for almost five hours and the bond was feeling it. Isadora was whimpering as she moved to get her pyjamas. She had decided to take a warm shower to ease the muscular pain.

When she was done in the shower, she walked to her room and practically jumped into Marcus's arms. He chuckled and held his mate tightly

"Tesoro, are you crying?" Marcus asked Isadora as he felt her breathing change and heard her sniffling.

Aro and Caius walked into the room and growled at Marcus. What had he done to upset her?

"Isadora, bellissima, why are you crying?" Caius asked. Isadora pulled away from Marcus and flung herself into Caius's arms.

"I missed you so much." she mumbled, but they heard her loud and clear.

Caius kissed her cheek as a chuckle escaped his lips

"I missed you too, il mia amore." he said, smiling at his mate. She then hugged Aro, so he wouldn't be left out.
He took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Caius and Marcus hissed at him.
"Gloves?"

"It seems our Isadora can see how frustrating it is to hide a gift, so she allowed me to see." Aro explained to his brothers, who smiled.

For the rest of the night, Isadora was sat on Aro's lap while Caius had Marcus on his lap as they told her all of their stories. Though they couldn't remember much from their human lives. Isadora was shocked when they told her that they didn't know when their birthday was. When she told them that she was turning seventeen in a few weeks, Aro had told her that she would be spoiled rotten, though she insisted that they didn't have to, they told her she deserved the world.

"Alright, but nothing expensive. I don't want you to spend you're money on me." She said

"What is ours is yours, il mio amore" Caius smiled, knowing that he would spoil her with the most expensive jewellery and give her the Didyme dei Volterra.

After a few more hours of talking, Isadora's breath had evened out and her heart had hit a slower pace. Aro gently carried her to her bed and placed her down gently, not to desturb her rest, only to find that she had wrapped her fingers around his Volturi crest that hung around his neck. He smiled and lay beside her. The others chuckled as Isadora buried her head in the crook of his neck. Caius took some paper and began sketching her relaxed face.

"So beautiful." Marcus said from the other side of the bed whilst Aro purred.

"We are the luckiest men in the world, we have been blessed with an angel." Aro beamed

The next morning, when Isadora opened her eyes, she smiled as she seen Aro engaged in a controversial conversation with Caius and Marcus. They were talking quietly and in a language that Isa had never heard before. She was still in a sleepy state, so Aro's soothing voice, which was a quiet rumble to Isadora was lulling her back into a sleep.