𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛,𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑦.

When Isadora awoke the next day, curled up in between all of her mates, she smiled

When Isadora awoke the next day, curled up in between all of her mates, she smiled. Beneath her was Aro, on her left was Marcus and on her right was Caius. The three were purring happily as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning." She smiled to Aro, who's arms here wrapped around her.

"Good morning, my beauty" he said and placed a tender kiss on her lips. She blushed and hid her face in his neck.

"Come on now, mia bella." Aro chuckled as Caius and Marcus smiled. Marcus pulled her gently towards him. She smiled and hugged him. As he happily accepted the hug, knowing that today would be hard for Isadora especially, this was proven with her quietness

Normally with a mating bond, it hurts when one is away from another, but in their situation, if three leaves one, the one left alone hurts more as they tend to feel neglected and unwanted. Marcus resented that his Isadora would be feeling these thing.

"Ti amo mi amore" Marcus said and kissed her head.

"I love you too." She said softly. Caius came over and scooped her into his arms.

"I love you so much La mia bambola." She smiled and kissed him softly. She noticed that his eyes were no longer red, but pitch black. He held her tighter and kissed her once again, but this time it was passionate and lustful. Marcus and Aro were very similar to Caius. Their eyes full of hunger, but not for blood.

Isadora pulled away taking in a few breaths as Caius sat on the bed so she was straddling him. Once she had caught her breath, he connected their lips once again. Caius' tongue fought her for dominance and let out a lustful growl as he won. She smiled into the kiss before Aro stole her from Caius.

"He is getting so worked up." He said before kissing Isadora in the same manner Caius had mere seconds ago. Isadora once again smiled as Aro held her in his arms as his tongue explored her mouth. He held her hips as he continued to kiss her. As he pulled away to allow her to breath, Marcus took his chance and took Isadora into his arms and claimed her lips.

Isadora had accepted that her mates seemed to have dominance over her, though she had noticed that Caius was more submissive than Aro or Marcus.

Marcus chuckled as Isadora's arms went around his neck.

When she pulled away for a breath, a blush made its way to her face and she hid her face in Marcus' neck.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from us, mia piccola colomba (my little dove)" Aro said from across the room. Isadora smiled and kissed their cheeks before going to shower and change.

The kings were in a strange mood. They were so happy to be with their mate, but were so torn up about leaving her to go home.

When Isadora came out of the bathroom, Aro swooped her into his arms and held her hand as they sat in an embrace.