𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

When looking back on the years long ago, Isadora remembers only the good times. Many years had passed since they saved their daughter and lots had changed.

Jane, Alec and Lyra became human for a few years, allowing themselves to age until eighteen physical years old.

Alec and Lyra got married, it was a grand event, and everyone turned up.

Jane found her mate, Kaycie Underston. Kaycie was a perfect match for jane, she was just as ruthless.

Eugene was married to a lovely man named Silas and they had a beautiful daughter through surrogacy, named Isa after her brilliant grandmother. Isa, of course, is spoiled rotten by the kings and Queen.

Eulises married an English woman named Lucy, who was accepted into the family after meeting Jane, who was protective over her baby siblings, they were both expecting their first son.

Odette was mated to the leader of the Mafia in Italy. Caius, Jane, Alec, Eulises and Aro didn't approve. Lorenzo was far too cocky to get on with them, but once he realised the dynamic, he earned their respect.

And Ophelia. Ophelia was the apple of the coven's eye. Her sibling's favourite. She was going to Oxford University and was off to see the world. Marcus had given Alistair the clear to introduce himself to her, but her journey was just beginning.

Aro, Marcus, Caius and Isadora, their bond was stronger than ever, their late-night walks never ended, and their little dates and day trips away were even more romantic. Their life was perfect and nothing would ever destroy that.

It is their happily ever after.

A/N

I can't believe that this is the end of Ae Fond Kiss.

This is the most popular story that I have written, and I am planning a sequel, following Ophelia's life.

I am so thankful for this story. I began to write it when I had lost inspiration for my other story, 'His Aunt' and it helped me get the inspiration going now I have four stories published and many more to come.

I also can't end this book without giving you all a massive thank you. You all have given me so much inspiration to write. And not to mention you have given me a great laugh as I read through the comments.

For any authors that are writing or have published stories on here, please feel free to comment on them and give your platform a boost, I know that I'd love to read your work.

With that being said, thank you all for reading, commenting and voting on my work. You all have inspired me to continue writing.

Thank You!