𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛

Victoria watched Isabella sleep

Victoria watched Isabella sleep. She was her true mate and this time she wasn't going to let anyone take her love away from her.

"Ria?" Isabella's voice called out. Victoria turned to her mate with a soft smile.

"I'm here my Queen" the red head said as the baby cried in the crib began to cry. Victoria glared at the girl that cried out for her mother.

"I hate that thing." She sneered. Isabella opened her arms. Victoria fell into her arms.

"I do too, but no one wants her."

"Give her to her father." Victoria said harshly.

"I will when we get home. Also, Aro is looking into the Cullens and the brat."  Isabella smiled evilly.

"You are getting so much stronger sweetheart. Your shield has fooled the kings. Vladimir and Stefan will be delighted. Our plan is falling into place"

Isadora shot up from her sleep. Marcus who was across the room reading sped over to her.

"What's wrong, tesoro?" Marcus asked.

"There was fire. Everywhere. I couldn't save anyone. I had to watch you and everyone else perish" she said as her eyes filled with tears. Marcus held her tightly in his arms and called for Aro and Caius.

The duo immediately came to her side.

"What happened?"Aro asked. Isadora placed his hand in his.

He softened and took her into his arms.

"That isn't going to happen, mia amore. We are so fast and we would never allow you to be left alone for all eternity." Aro said softly. Isadora hugged him tighter.

He kissed her cheek and layed on the bed with her.

"Hush now mia stella, we are here now" he said softly as she drifted into her sleep

The next time she woke up, she was alone. On the bed side table was a note. Aro's writing.

'Mia amore,

I am so sorry that we can't be there when you wake up, but sadly the trials have been pulled forward today. We are packed all day, but please don't feel obliged to stay in the nest. Santiago and Afton will be your guard today,
All our love,

Aro, Marcus And Caius'

Isadora smiled at the note and went to shower and change