𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒.

A tapping on the shoulder is what woke Caius from his slumber. He turned over and opened his eyes to see Odette standing with her teddy bear.

"What's wrong principessa?" He asked

"Had a bad dream"

"A bad dream? Oh no. That's not good. Come on. Let's go and get some hot chocolate" he said as he got out of bed and carried his sweet daughter.

Some of the female guards swooned as they saw the ruthless king in a pair of gray joggers, his toned torso on display as he carried the little princess to the kitchens.

He made them both some hot chocolate and sat down with Odette.

"What happened in your bad dream, love?" He asked

"You and papa's ever came back. Mama got really sad and left us alone in the woods with Dustin, but Dustin started being mean."

Caius sighed.

"Sweetheart. That is not ever going to happen. I will never ever let anyone harm you" he said, his voice stern.

"Promise?" She asked and stuck her pinkie out. He smiled and wrapped his pinkie around hers.

"I promise" he smiled.

"Now, drink up.  You need to go back to sleep. It's late" he said. She nodded and drank her drink.

Caius carried her to her bedroom and lay beside her, humming an ancient tune that his mother used to sing to him.

Aro smiled at them from the doorway. Caius looked over and smiled.

"Is everything alright?"  Aro asked

"She had a nightmare." Caius spoke. Aro walked over and sat beside Caius.

"Is she alright now?"

"She is more than alright" Caius smiled.

"A summer wedding?!" Didymium squealed down the phone at Isadora.

"Yeah. Well, we have been through so much over the past few years, so why not"

"What's the rush?" Sulpicia asked as Isadora nursed Ophelia.

"I don't know. I mean I still have my dress and it still fits. Aro wants an excuse for a ball, Caius wanted to plan something and Marcus constantly talks about how excited he is for me to be a Volturi."

"And you?"

"I love them so much that it actually hurts to be separated from them. I mean marriage is a sacred thing and I want it to be official."

"Awe. That's cute. And Caius has it all planned out?"

"The man has been planning it since we got back to Greece."

"Well we will be there." Didyme beamed. Isadora smiled

"They wouldn't miss it for the world" Caius spoke and walked over.

"Be here by next week for Isadora's bachelorette parties."

"Parties. That's a plural"

"Indeed." Caius replied.

"Who is to watch over Volterra?" Sulpicia asked

"A friend of Aro's. After the honeymoon we will be returning to Volterra." Caius answered. The two girls beamed.

"Thank God! Sully is becoming like you"

"And Didyme is becoming Aro!"

"Alright ladies, I'm going to have to steal Isadora from you all" Caius said and hung up.