𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠.

Jane Volturi glared at Vy as she strutted around castle, as if she owned the place. The guards hated the woman, especially Santiago. Oh she laughed as she remembered when the bitch actually tried to befriend the man.

Santiago was sitting with Jane and Lyra, Lyra was joking around with her dad when Vy walked in with Marcus. Marcus had a forced look on his face, almost as if he would prefer to have someone else in his arm. This woman didn't quite fit in his arm. She was much to slim. Isadora fit perfectly. She was curvier and hat more meat on her bones, mainly from carrying the children, but it wasn't at all a bad thing. The kings had told Jane many times that they prefer a woman who is a bit bigger. There was more of her to love that way.

Santiago glared at Vy as she sat beside him, but she ignored him.

"Hey San. Wanna go shopping?"

"With you? I'd rather be a human in a room full of vampires."

"Santiago. Be kind to your Queen."

"She isn't my Queen. Isadora is the rightful Queen and I will leave this coven with my wife and daughter before I watch this envious witch be crowned Queen." Santiago said and left the room.

"Ly. How about going to the movies?"

"Nah. I'm going to see Alec. He has been upset since Isadora was sent away."

Lyra sped to her and Alec's room. He was staring out of the window, he hadn't fed in a while and Lyra was worried. She walked to the window seat and took his hand.

"Al, honey. Look at me." She said. He glanced at her.

"No. Alec, love. Please. Isadora wouldn't want you moping around in our room. She would want you to be giving your fathers hell for causing the coven to be depressed."

"Alright." He said, his voice raspy from not feeding or talking. He and Lyra went to the throne room and fed with the coven. Vy had made a smart remark about the circumstance of Lyra's turning, claiming that real vampires don't turn their meal, to which Alec and Jane growled.

"Jane, Alec! Do not growl at your mother." Aro hissed.

"That is not my mother. My mother would never disrespect any member of this coven."

Vy put on fake tears.

"Oh Don't you see what she has done? My family hates me." She sobbed

"Alec. Apologise to your mother this instant." Caius snarled as Aro' arms wrapped around Vy's sobbing form.

"No. Not until you bring my mother back and kill her." Alec said and left the room. Lyra followed, but turned around to flip off the kings.

Marcus sighed as he saw the bonds of the coven. They weren't the vibrant colours. They were grey and ugly.

In Forks, Rosalie smiled as Enodora took her first steps. She walked towards Emmett, a loud giggle coming from her. Esme laughed as Emmett ran around the house praising the little girl. Odette watched with a sad smile on her face. there was a time when her Papa's would do the same thing with her. Especially Papa Caius. He was the fun dad, the dad that would be scolded by Papa Aro when he found him sneaking candies into her room.

Papa Aro was the dad who bought her things. Papa Caius thought that he got her the most presents, but Papa Aro got her something every time he went out. Even if it was to the beach with mamma, he got her a seashell or a pretty looking rock.

Papa Marcus was the dad who taught her the most. He taught her how to read and write, he taught her new words and the meaning behind them. He would teach her anything she wanted to know, well most things. He never taught her where babies came from, he said she was far to young to know the answer to that.

Eulises sighed and said "I miss mamma and Papa's"

"I do too" Odette said and rested her head on her brothers shoulder. He hugged his sister while Eugene just sat down. He hadn't said a word since their mother left. He wasn't angry at his mum, rather the opposite. He could see how sad she was and he wouldn't want his siblings to see him that upset.

He hugged his siblings, knowing that things would get better, even though it might take some time.

'My dearest children,

I hope that you all are having fun with your aunt's, uncle's, cousin and grandparents. What have you been doing?

I found us a nice little cottage that we can live in. It needs some repairs, but once that is sorted then we can be together again, though it will be without your father's. I hope that you aren't eating all of Grandma Esme's cookies, even though they are absolutely delicious.

I miss you all more than I can put into words. I miss your giggles, your voices and much much more. Please don't be sad, don't cry. We will be together again very very soon.

All my love,

Mamma'

Odette finished reading the letter and smiled.

"Mamma said she found a cottage that she is fixing up. She is coming back for us once it is finished" She said to her brothers, both of them smiled happily. Over the few months that they have been with their grandparents, their letters from their mother had been really blunt with no emotion, but recently they have been longer and with more emotion

"Children. Are you coming into the town with us?" Carlisle asked, knowing Odette would agree. She was definitely an adventurous girl.

Odette and her brothers sat in the restaurant, Odette had a repulsed look on her face as Eugene ate sushi.

"How can you eat that?" She asked

"Nice." He replied before shovelling another piece into his mouth.

"Odette, sweetie, why don't you order some noodles?" Esme asked with her signature smile. Odette nodded in agreement.

The Cullen's loved having the children around, they were so bubbly and fun once they were out of their shell. They could tell that Odette was a daddy's girl. She was very clingy with the boys, while her brothers mainly stuck with the women.

The problem was, every once in a while, the children would go through stages where they wouldn't talk to anyone other than each other, then they would cry for their Papa's, claiming that they were naughty children and their daddy's didn't want them because they were annoying. They never once doubted their mother's love for them. She at least wrote to them, telling them that she loves all of them, with all her heart.